• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Who did you stop from moving?

Ras

Bells
Winter Mittens
In the last couple of days, I had to stop Fang, Chief and Marshal. That's after many days of having no movers.

Edit: this thread should be for your most recent stopped mover, not for every single one. ;)

Last edited:
I've seen her in a friend's and I've made him promise me I get first shot if she moves. :)

I think Gaston was the last one I stopped. I swear, he's probably the one who tries to move away the most. Either him or Vesta. And they will NEVER leave.

I just stop Paula today. I couldn't find another Uchi to replace her if she ever leave =(

nobody...
yet

but i'll stop marshal and that
pretty much everybody in my town is really hard to look at or i just don't like them so only marshal is gonna stay in my town 5eva

In Parfait in the last 5 days ive had to stop; Tia, Molly & Timbra -.-
In Azalea i have had to stop; Apple & Vesta

Can Curly & Rod please ask

In my old town: Rowan and Nate from what I can remember.

In my new town, no one. :)
I only have 2 villagers I love. I'm fond of the others but if they decide to leave then I won't keep them.
Stitches and Graham are the only ones I really want to keep for a while.

Rudy and Erik are asking to leave ALL the time...but they will never leave my domain... >:3

I think it was... Anicotti? No no no mouse, I know you want to promote our town, but you're staying forever.

So my first INTENTIONAL stop was Alli. I love her so much

My most RECENT stopped villager was unintentionally stopped. I told BonBon to move and she wanted to spite me and stay. :I I hate BonBon so much. X(

Ive stranded kitty,bruce and beau in my town and ive had them since spetember when I restarted o.e

Peanut. Though I was considering letting her go since she's been with me for a while, but not just yet...

Back