• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Who did you stop from moving?

I need to get Pudge to move, but I've stopped Bianca, Anchovy, and Tiffany from moving, I regret asking Tiffany to stay though.

It was Moe today. I will keep him a loooong time.

I also want to keep Curly, Gabi, Graham and maybe Walt...I MIGHT let Walt go next time he asks to leave, but I dunno. lol. I think I would miss him too much. <3

Haha, I like the edit you put in. But the truth is for me, everyday it's some jerk trying to leave me! XD Why are they so meeeeean!?

Well, I have all my top 10 dreamies in town, so honestly, none of them are gonna get away easily. It's me against them, and it's war. Although, I like when I can stop them. I actually get nervous when a few days have gone by and no one has asked to move. You'll see, you'll get to a point where you just want to know who's thinking of leaving so you can stop worrying about loading the game and finding an unpleasant surprise.

i recently stopped Jeremiah from leaving, because I need Peewee or Tammy to ping me to leave because theyre blocking an area where I want to build a bridge >_<

I HAVE A QUESTION: if you tell a villager to stay, will they eventually ping you to leave again? cause i dont want jeremiah forever...lol

i recently stopped Jeremiah from leaving, because I need Peewee or Tammy to ping me to leave because theyre blocking an area where I want to build a bridge >_<

I HAVE A QUESTION: if you tell a villager to stay, will they eventually ping you to leave again? cause i dont want jeremiah forever...lol

I recently told chief to stay, and no matter how many time you tell a villager to stay they will ask to move out again eventually.

Last edited:
Bam was my latest one to ping and since he is my dearest deer (next to Diana) and has been with me from almost Day 1, I am not about to let him leave now, or ever! ♥

Chiefy pinged today.

big-no.jpg

Merengue. In fact, she won't stop asking me if she can move. This kind of worries me because she's a Dreamie, as you can see in my signature, so I don't want her to go. Sometimes they'll move without telling you and I have a nagging feeling Merengue is going to do just that.

Freya! I knew she was on the chopping block after Bam replaced her as tenth. At least she didn't say she and my town went together like ice cream and sauerkraut or whatever. It was the, "I'll always think of Mirage as the town where I" so on. She's my favorite villager of all, so she ain't leaving.

First it was Merengue (looks like everyone else's Merengue are trying to leave them too xD) next it was Papi. He asked me to move last Sunday and I agreed. He was supposed to leave tomorrow but I changed my mind and decided I wanted him to stay and have someone else move. :>

For my main town, I just stopped Eunice from moving. She actually pinged an alt character that she hasn't seen for a while. In my second town, I just stopped Lucky from moving. Might be that cat I moved in next door to him...

I just had to stop Lolly from moving today. She's my absolute favorite and I refuse to let her go. XD

Back