• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Who are your villagers?

Camofrog, lionel, Alice, Iggly, chief, Kitty,roscoe , cherve

Last edited:
I literally can't even remember what I named my town/player(s)

though this thread has me curious, so maybe when I'm not feeling lazy I'll go hook my Wii up to check

ok, I hooked up

Simon
Melba
Elvis
Dotty
Rowan
Snake
Drake
Pompom
Robin
Gala

Snake's a new move-in, and Robin wants to move out

Last edited:
I recently started playing City Folk! My villagers are Aurora, Mitzi, Bree, Gabi, Chow, Teddy, Prince, Angus, and Boomer...

Not the greatest of villagers so I'm looking to replace them with Eloise, Mint, Cookie, Stitches, Octavian, Champ, and Lobo! So if anyone has any of these villagers that would be willing to offer them to me, I'd appreciate that very much :D

Darling, you can't give or receive villagers in City Folk/Let's Go to the City. I mean, you have a chance of receiving villagers if you speak to one from another town that is planning to move, but you generally can't do it.

Hmm...

I have:

-Lucy
-Dotty
-Ed
-Anchovy
-Astrid
-Freya
-Jeremiah
-Pate
-Hopper
- Eeeek I cant remember... Might edit if I do

Right now I have Curlos, Margie, Kitty, Carmen, Soleil, Muffy, Pekoe, Bubbles, Barold, and Diana.
I need Bubbles, Barold, and Diana to move though. I really wish I could keep Diana. ><

Marshal
Rosie
Erik (Moving out today)
Bam
Tia
Zucker
Stitches
Ankha
Wolfgang (leaving soon)
Lolly :)

Right now I have Curlos, Margie, Kitty, Carmen, Soleil, Muffy, Pekoe, Bubbles, Barold, and Diana.
I need Bubbles, Barold, and Diana to move though. I really wish I could keep Diana. ><

Marshal
Rosie
Erik (Moving out today)
Bam
Tia
Zucker
Stitches
Ankha
Wolfgang (leaving soon)
Lolly :)
This thread is for City Folk. Diana and Marshal didn't exist.

Back