• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Who are the best (and worst) bunny villagers and why? 🐇

Who's your favorite?

• Total voters
Bunnie is my favourite, she was in my childhood City Folk town and suddenly moved away 😢

Hopkins is the best, he's a floatie! I love floaties. He's got a little :3 face too! I found out about him in NH when he moved into my town as one of my... starter villagers, I think it is? The ones that have the different interiors made out of wood (?)! He's great :]
bo8qam4g4b351.jpg

I like Dotty and Sasha! I was going to have a rabbit and Dotty was a strong contender until they released Sasha and Shino and now I don't have space for two normals.

All good. None bad. Gastons my favourite though with Ruby & Dotty being pretty close.

Dotty is my #1 out of ALL the female villagers in the series. She's been my camp caretaker in Pocket Camp since I bought the subscription, and now she's a part of my avatar. I adore her so much.

I also like Snake, Genji, Gabi, Bunnie, Sasha, and the bubblegum sisters. I not a huge fan of Tiffany, Doc or Mira.

my favorite bunnies are coco, ruby, and sasha. I’m not a fan of cole, claude, or tiffany.

It's Dotty for me, no question about it. 🥺 She's not only my favourite bunny, but my favourite villager overall (alongside Wolfgang, I could never make up my mind between those two lol). I just love her design, the black and white markings are simple and cute, and I love her round eyes. I also really love how they turn red when she's surprised/shocked. I have her on my New Leaf game and it took everything in me to not bring her onto my island in New Horizons. I believe I had her very briefly on my first island, but she was never meant to be a permie and I can't recall anything notable about her stay. 😅 Even though she's not wirh me in NH though, she'll always hold a special place in my heart. I recently picked up NL again though and it's been so nice to see her again. 💕

My least favourite rabbit villager would be Mira... I really don't like her super hero aesthetic, and her colour palette is not my thing at all. Her eyes and mouth/lips are so unsettling to me too. 😭 Like idk why do you even have lips...Sorry to any Mira lovers out there. 😔

My favourite is Bonbon!! She's actually my favourite villager out of all of them lol. I honestly just like most of the bunnies (they're my favourite animal IRL, actually!)
My least favourite is probably Cole... I just don't like his face. It looks weird and nyot in a cute or goofy way like the other bunnies.

Ruby would be my fav! Kindof a classic answer but shes so precious, and shes been a permanent resident of my NL town for years now

Least would probably be mira, i also had her in nl and i did not like her sorry, i ignored her so long and i think she just vanished when i didn’t play for a few months, i think i might still have the letter she sent that was like sorry i couldnt say goodbye (nl was kinda sad like that sometimes)

Aww, I don't think there's a "worst" bun villager, but I do think Bonbon, Coco, and Gaston are pretty cute! Francine and Chrissy are a cute pair as well. 🩷💙

I voted Carmen because I somehow completely forgot Sasha existed lol but I think he’s my fav, he’s just too cute. I also like Ruby.

Sasha is my favourite. He is adorable, and I want to have him on my island someday. I also really like Francine. I had her in my New Leaf town.

There are no bunnies that I really hate. I guess if I really had to pick, I'd say I'm not too crazy about Ruby's design.

Ruby is my favorite! I just don't find the others as cute.

#2 would be coco, bonbon, sasha and carmen

Oh, I love the bunnies! Most of them are absolutely adorable! That was a really hard choice but ultimately I had to go with Bunnie because her sunshine personality has always reminded me of my mom and I actually had her in my new leaf town to represent my mom. I’m also a really huge fan of Hopkins as I love love love his inflator plug!!!! my least favorite is probably Pippy because I’m just not a huge fan of the design.

I love a lot of the bunny villagers. Genji of course, was my first favorite, and I’ve had my Genji with me from the beginning of my AC journey. Ruby and Cole are great as well.

I’m very fond of Dotty and Bunny has grown on me too, and of course Coco is just a great design. And I think I could like Toby a lot too, if I had more tolerance for the smug personality.

I wish there were not quite so many peppy bunnies, since my island had 2 permanent peppies at all times, and even liking that personality type there’s only so much pep I can take.

Least favorite is definitely Mira. I’m just not a fan.

Ruby and Coco are my favorites.

Most are fine but I really do not like Hopkins (face creeps me out) or Bunnie (why you look like that).
Post automatically merged:

Oh yeah and I had Tiffany on my island for a while. She's dope. Great style.

I would say Chrissy as she was my first rabbit on my island. I also like her sister, Francine!

• Love
Reactions: Doo
Back