• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

White pixels around 3DS characters

D

Deleted User

I was reading a hands on review of the 3DS from E3. The person said that when you turn 3D off, the things that are supposed to be 3D become pixelated or have very thin (not that visible) borders. I'm guessing maybe when you have a conversation with someone in Animal Crossing 3DS, you and the animal go in 3D. I think is because some screenshots have thin white borders around that animals. :)

keveeseeram@hotmail.com said:
I was reading a hands on review of the 3DS from E3. The person said that when you turn 3D off, the things that are supposed to be 3D become pixelated or have very thin (not that visible) borders. I'm guessing maybe when you have a conversation with someone in Animal Crossing 3DS, you and the animal go in 3D. I think is because some screenshots have thin white borders around that animals. :)
Just a word of advice, try to avoid putting your email address as your username...

I don't think something silly like white pixels around animals will keep me from buying the new game, though it'd be nice if they could fix that.

Muffun said:
Just a word of advice, try to avoid putting your email address as your username...

I don't think something silly like white pixels around animals will keep me from buying the new game, though it'd be nice if they could fix that.
I know :) During registration, I accidentally put my email instead of username. I already requested a new username though.

Muffun said:

I highly doubt you will notice anything while playing. Take a look at how bad (original) DS screenshots look, for example.

Back