• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Pokémon which starter will you pick?

your starter?

• Sobble

Votes: 53 41.7%
  • Scorbunny

Votes: 44 34.6%
  • Grookey

Votes: 30 23.6%

• Total voters
Scorbunny! <3 I love buns, even though this one has a terrible name. Actually, they all have awful names. >_> But, I?ll probably wait to make my final choice until I see the final evolutions.

All of the starters are pretty appealing to me, but I think I'll have to go with Sobble just because of how adorable it is!

I like Sobble most, personally, but if there's a co-op mode like in Let's Go, I might have to settle for Scorbunny, since my boyfriend doesn't like Sobble.

I really love Grookey. He's my lil monkey bab. I can't wait to see their shiny versions!​

As of now, Grookey. It might change when they show all the final evolutions but as of now, I really, really like Grookey!

gotta wait till their final evo's are revealed, but i'm sure it will either be Scorbunny or Sobble <3

Sobble and Scorbunny are really cute! But, i'm sticking as a Sobble fan. UwU

I don't have a Switch and don't really have a way of getting one, but I've loved Grookey since the moment I laid my eyes on it. The cuteness is unreal <3

I STILL haven?t made up my mind. I?ll just have to wait and see what their evolutions look like.
Also I was really, really hoping that this time the water stater was going to finally be a platypus. :( 💔

i'm planning to get both games. my main game starter would be Scorbunny and my other game would be Sobble

Honestly, I don't know which one I should pick right now, because no one of them has that "something
special" for me where I could go ahead and say "Yes, I'm gonna choose you. You gonna be my starter."
At the moment, I would say Scorbunny, because he's kinda cute, so I voted for him. But I will wait and
see how their evolutions will look like at the end and depending of how they looks, I'm gonna pick then
my starter.

All 3 starters are cute but I was undecided until I watched Nintendo Tree House yesterday. At one point in between segments they showed people taking their pictures with statues of all 3 starters & a large percentage of the people posed with either Scorbunny or Grookey. Nintendo had given the Sobble this sad little face and as I watched people posing with the other two starters my heart was like "Sobble needs me." Rationally I know that there are tons of people who are going to pick Sobble and it's not like I dislike the other 2 starters. It just... Sobble needs me.

Grookey! Such a cutie. I’m excited because this will be my first Pok?mon game in a long long time (since Pok?mon Pearl lol).

I want a Grookey in real life on my shoulder at all times tbh

I'm going for Grookey. I like the design and after the disaster that were the elemental monkeys, I feel that he is going to be the perfect palate cleanser.

At first I was going for scorbunny, but now I'm leaning towards sobble. Though I rather wait until finals evos show up so I can really pick. Also sobble gives me froakie vibes not that is a bad thing just speaking in terms of competitive usage

Back