• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Which Animals have Sloppy Furniture in their Homes?

Holla

Salmon Run Survivalist
Bells
Golden Salmonid Egg
Golden Salmonid Egg
Golden Salmonid Egg
Golden Salmonid Egg
Golden Salmonid Egg
Turquoise Squid Easter Egg
Which Animals have Sloppy Furniture in their Homes? I know the deal with how to get the Sloppy furniture, but I'm just wondering out of all the villagers who has this set and what pieces? I'll update this post as I get more info so it's useful to others too. Any help is appreciated thanks! :)

Villagers who have Sloppy Furniture:

Graham: Stereo
Marshal: Table, Chair, Bed, Sofa, Stereo
Benjamin: Table, Bed, Sofa, Stereo, TV, Dresser, Sink
Buck: Stereo, Sofa
Iggly: Sofa, Stereo
Dora: Table
Gaston: Clock, Lamp
Mott: TV, Stereo, Sofa
Rodney: Stereo

Full Sloppy Set Includes: Bed, Chair, Clock, Closet, Dresser, Lamp, Sink, Sofa, Stereo, Table, TV

Last edited:
Benjamin, a lazy dog has most of the set in his house.
ScruffySeries.png

I know Mott has the sloppy furniture (since I had him), but I didn't pay much attention to what he had exactly since I wasn't interested in the set (he's in boxes yesterday and moved out today). *googles it up* Yikes, his house is outdated, and I can't find a recent one. I believe he had 2 furniture from the set though.

Actually, if someone could visit my dream town, you should be able to get into his house and check it out (if he isn't wandering outside). His house is at the bottom surrounding one of the character players' house (3 villager house trio, he's on right).

Last edited:
Erik once put a sloppy dresser up in re-tail and it was there for weeks. I had no idea it was worth anything and I let some villager buy it :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Erik once put a sloppy dresser up in re-tail and it was there for weeks. I had no idea it was worth anything and I let some villager buy it :rolleyes:

Yeah, any villager can put Sloppy furniture for sale, but it's rare. Those who have the furniture in their actual house tend to be easier to get it from.

Graham has Sloppy Stereo and Cardboard Table.
Iggly has Sloppy Sofa and Sloppy Stereo

I had no idea so many villagers had this furniture in their homes! Anyone know what pieces Mott has yet?

Trying to find it, but I can't seem to find a picture of his house on any of the wikis.

I had no idea so many villagers had this furniture in their homes! Anyone know what pieces Mott has yet?
Having a hard time googling it up, so I'm going to steal (borrow) my brother's ACNL and visit my dream town (since we're not allowed to visit our own dream towns). Turns out my siblings hasn't build the dream suite yet, so I have to dump some bells in there first and all that hoo-ha. I'll check the forum frequently in case someone else decide to visit my dream town (it's dream code's in the banner of the signature, not the RIP old code).

*edits*
Currently raging at brother for not getting out of the starter mode.

Last edited:
Having a hard time googling it up, so I'm going to steal (borrow) my brother's ACNL and visit my dream town (since we're not allowed to visit our own dream towns). Turns out my siblings hasn't build the dream suite yet, so I have to dump some bells in there first and all that hoo-ha. I'll check the forum frequently in case someone else decide to visit my dream town (it's dream code's in the banner of the signature, not the RIP old code).

*edits*
Currently raging at brother for not getting out of the starter mode.

Ok, I am dreaming of your town right now.

Edit: Ok thanks! Mott has the TV, Stereo, and Sofa. I will update the first post

Last edited:
Back