Where to buy sanrio cards?

My friend bought them off ebay for $30 (the whole set I think.) It really stinks to pay that much for a couple of cards but it's the only way :/

$30 is really cheap compared to most ebay seller postings. It's still a ripoff though. Stupid scalpers.

I got the entire package (All cards no stickers) off of GAME.uk, came to about 17 dollars canadian for me (Including shipping). Took me awhile to receive them thought because they were very popular at the time!

Ordered mine from GAME when they just were released and also never got anything. They seem to be scammers imo >;(

They aren't scammers, it's just that the shipping they use is un-tracked and most of us ordered around the winter holidays. Email them, they gave me a refund without any proof at all that they never arrived.

I'm not happy that I had to drop $50 on ebay for something I had already bought for $12, but what can ya do? The business can only provide cheap shipping to us at the sacrifice of tracking :<

Would anyone in the UK be willing to ship some to me in the US if I covered all the shipping fees and cost?

Hi all~ If you're willing to place a bid on the Sanrio cards, this auction on Ebay has a rather low starting bid. (I'm not saying the price will STAY low, but it's worth a shot) I lucked out and got all six cards for $9, but maybe someone will find luck with this auction. *shrugs* I'm here to help out, and if anyone needs me to scrounge around for some more low listings, lmk! ;)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Does anyone know if the cards are sold in France? I'm going there in a few months.

I'm honestly not sure if they are, but even if they were, by the time you're there, the cards may be sold out. They're limited edition and, if it wasn't obvious enough, highly popular.

Last edited:
I bought mine from Nintendo.co.uk, came within 3 days.
Well that is as frustrating a comment as comments I've had about DLC.

I'm in the UK, & yes we could, think now out of stock, haven't checked, buy sanrio cards from Nintendo UK store - one pack per customer & they don't send overseas.
The only other place for UK purchasers was Game, who would send overseas.
But some US players that ordered from them didn't receive them - you will always hear more from the players that didn't receive than those that did. Some US players certainly did get their Game store orders, but some did not.
Game are also out of stock (still are? again I've not checked).
Might have better luck trying some of the European countries, who would have had different stockists.

It meant that a lot of US players have to resort to ebay and the high prices.
Not fair, on par in my mind with the UK (& probably Europe & Australia) getting zero DLC since the update. White festive tree and everything else has passed us by.

Why do Nintendo do this to us, I don't understand why they allow a game to make its players, to some extent at least unhappy - why make us a community of haves & have nots. Yes I know reflects real life. Depressing.

Edit just checked: Nintendo UK store back in stock, Game out of stock. Which is of no use to US players.

Last edited:
Ordered mine from GAME when they just were released and also never got anything. They seem to be scammers imo >;(

Game aren't scammers, they are a legitimate high street store and there's one in pretty much every town here.
It's because the cards are limited edition and massively popular. UK people and people overseas have been ordering from them.
I had issues with ordering WA cards from Nintendo when they were first released because they kept selling out, they didn't even get to my order because they were in stock when I ordered and then suddenly out when it came to processing. If you contact asking for a refund they will give you one

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, although Nintendo uk says 1 per customer...it's actually not. I got one for myself and was still able to order for somebody else

I gave in and ordered an un-opened pack of 6 for $35 someone in the US was selling on ebay. They had 3 other packs and all 4 sold within a day of them listing it. Talk about a sell-out...

Can't believe the prices some people are charging for these cards on eBay...
And there's no excuse for it, the P&P is barely anything for such a small item and the cards are only ?5 to buy brand new

Last edited:
This person I bought my cards from (on eBay), they love to change the price slot. I bought my cards for about $30 :( and later that same day when I went back on eBay to help someone who want to buy the cards too, that same person I bought my cards from was now selling them for about $55!.

Like what...

Last edited:
Can't believe the prices some people are charging for these cards on eBay...
And there's no excuse for it, the P&P is barely anything for such a small item and the cards are only ?5 to buy brand new

The problem are the people buying them at that price. If nobody bought them, then the prices might lower.

Back