• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Where is Gnome? - Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Round 4

While the other gnomes explored the mystical chamber, Laid-back lagged behind. Debating whether or not he could manage to hoist himself up to explore that dark (but mildly interesting) void without a lot of effort, he was unaware of the grim (but short) future fate had in store for him if he managed to succeed....

Round 4:

Reliable Gnome: Well, it finally happened. Our trigger-happy lot got trapped in a place where everything screams booby-trapped... I think it's safe to say we won't be making it out of this one.
Sprightly Gnome: So, should we touch it? ... I'm gonna touch it.
Surprised Gnome: Are you SURE this isn't a bad idea?
Rebel Gnome: Hey, just because it's a bad idea, doesn't mean it won't be a good time.

Round 4:

🎶You put your right arm in, you take your right arm out. You put your right arm in and you shake it all about.🎶

The gnomes did the ritual Hokey Pokey dance to honor the ancient gods.

Round 4:

Sprightly gnome, kneeling: "The ground is shaking."
Passionate gnome: "Do I hear drums?"
Hungry gnome, checking the door: "We can't get out."
Surprised gnome, turning pale: "Pretty sure we're in the wrong story."

Round 4:

Surprised Gnome: “What do you think will happen if I touch it?”
The rest of the gnomes: “Don’t you dare! It’s clearly a trap!”

Round 4

Hungry gnome: Is anything edible?
Reliable gnome: I think you can have a munch on this branch thing.
Passionate gnome: Stop it! We are meant to be here to save Grandpa gnome who has been turned to stone.
Rebel gnome: Stoned? I'll have some of that!

Round 4 Entry
Gnomes chanting: "OMMMMMMMMM"
"SUMMONING SUMMONING SUMMONING THE ANCIENT POWERS TO OVERTHROW THE WITCH"
"OMMMMMMMMMM"

Round 4

Sleepy gnome: “So this is the hotel right? The receptionist is looking a bit weird but whatever. Time to check in, I’ve earned myself a break.”

Oop didn't do round 3, which is fine. Couldn't think of anything. Anyways here's round 4:

Surpise & Hungry stare at the statue, one looking well surprised and the other wondering if it was edible.

Sprighty: ....No.

Rebel: Look, all I'm saying is that maybe if we awake whatever the heck this thing is, maybe they will thank us and send us home....and destroy the witch. If we're lucky.

Sprighty: I feel like we should just not touch ANYTHING or do ANYTHING - or eat anything here...

Laid back: Oh hey look guys, this might be a way out - I'll go first.

Sorry guys, I must have put the wrong date into the time machine. I was going to treat you to a burger!

Round 4

Sprightly gnome - "This ancient statue looks magnificent."

Reliable gnome = "Eh, we'll see what Blathers thinks about this one."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back