• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Where is Gnome? - Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
round 4

reliable gnome: "Okay, I've seen multiple movies like this, and depending on which one most applies here, we could be fine!..maybe!"

rebel gnome, flatly: " 'Maybe', huh."

reliable gnome, getting nervous: "Just-- nobody touch anything, split up, read anything aloud, follow any mysterious voices, step on any different-looking floor tiles, or look directly at any statues, and if there are any holes in the walls do NOT reach in."

laid-back gnome: "..You watch too many movies, dude."

reliable gnome, with a little exasperated huff: "Survive now, judge me later."

Round #4

Sprightly: "Hey look! I found Gnome Gamer!"
Rebel: "Gosh! I had forgotten that he was living in our basement"

Round 4

Passionate: Someone switch something with the statue treasure.

Rebel: *Puts Surprised Gnome in the statues place* Got it, don’t move man.

Surprised: Wait, hey, guys!!
Post automatically merged:

I shortened the captions. I hope I can earn the tickets! Thanks!
Post automatically merged:

Why did that message merge and took out the quote? 😫

Last edited:
Round 4:

Sprightly Gnome: "Alright everybody, let's look for the switch but careful not to step on any tra---.."
*Loud click!* followed by a low rumbling....
Rebel Gnome: "Sleeeeeepyyyy!!!"

Round 4

After receiving mysterious coordinates and instructions:
You must enter into the roots of the dark abode with care not to let it be your final destination. Can you remember your way?

“We were told to go here to discover our roots, but, man, this place is the dumps. It’s not at all how I remember things!”

“Yeah; I mean, why was Snow White all wrapped up in toilet paper anyways?”

Round 4

Gnome 1: "If we move this stone, do we get rolled over? Maybe we should just leave i..."
Gnome 2: "Woops.."

Round 4

Sprightly gnome: wow, I didn’t know there was another gnome variant! He looks strange…
Rebel gnome: who’s going to tell him?

Round 4:

Rebel Gnome: OK guys, I've seen this statue before, and I have a 'cousin' who'd buy it off me for a lot of dosh. Looks like there's a weight scale of sorts underneath... so, who are we leaving behind for the switcharoo?

Round 4

Rebel: "I don't think the directions Sleepy gave us were right.. No wonder he didn't wanna come!"

Round 4

Rebel
: I'm tellin' ya, these subway stations are going downhill. Where do our taxes go?!
Sprightly: Well, look at the bright side... the darkness hides all the weird "stains" on the floor...

Round 4 caption:

Reliable Gnome: 'Sleepy really missed out on this one, being too tired to come today... now I wish I used that excuse.'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back