• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

When you get a villager voided by a TBT member...

I dunno if it's possible to clear your void. I heard a story in which somebody got a villager from a town that was deleted. Here is the story if you wanted to read it yourself.

The void is why I'm not doing any Wifi stuff until I fill up my tenth slot with somebody I really want. Though there was this sale thread for Phoebe a couple hours before I got on, and she was voided. I was rather sad when I saw that, but it just goes to show that not all the villagers in this forum's void are bad. :)

I've never gotten a villager from someones void before but I've voided villagers I consider alright because I needed to get them out quickly to make room for a dreamy and didn't have any time to try to sell them or give them away.

I'd imagine that would be the only situation where you might get a decent villager from the void. Or if someone has a villager move out by accident.

I got Katt from someones void too! It was months ago and it was from someone who came into my town uninvited two days prior D; I HATED Katt at first because of that but she did grow on me eventually.

I got my neighbor's voided Rocket and Mint.. And my coworkers voided Mira.. sigh. They came at inopportune times, to say the least. But I got a voided Midge, so that's cool c:

I've gotten two voided villagers from my friends, not from here though. One I love, and one I hate am ok with... so I know the feel.

Back