• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

When you get a villager voided by a TBT member...

Yeah, I found out Annalisa who just moved into my town was from someone I had Wified with. I think I'll be turning Streetpass off at least until I'm able to get Muffy or another a Uchi. After that, I don't think I'd mind getting other people's villagers all that much even if they were voided.

I don't think I have streetpass on for ACNL so I've never gotten someone's unwanted villagers that way.
I visited a friend's town once and ended up getting Jeremiah from them though. I'm not throwing a fit over it, but I would like for him to move out sometime soon.

You know, I looked at this topic yesterday and thought 'I've been lucky so far, it only happened once and it was a good villager'. Then today, someone offers me Savannah, a villager I really, really wanted. I had 9 villagers, so I rushed over and found out she wouldn't come. Why?

258ryi0.jpg

BREE
GET OUT

You're lucky Sly was leaving anyway.

I'm always self-conscious about that. I try to move my voided villagers to my cycling town if I can before I trade with people here. Though that just runs the chance of me getting the villager from that village...I just don't want to be giving people villagers they don't want. D:

I got Merengue from someone's void once haha. Katt's actually tier 4. If I lost Deirdre or Agnes, I would get her to fill their shoes.

Wow, a LOT of people really don't like Katt.

I kinda like her since her and I share the same birthday.

I got Jaques and Rolf through accidental StreetPass and Wi-Fi voids, so I'm not terribly miffed. Try to keep an open mind with the majority of my villagers, they all can't be bad.

I've only picked up someone's voided villager once- but I lucked out and ended up with Portia. One thing's for sure: I'm keeping her! She's too cute to resist!

Someone I streetpassed with gave me Diana, which I was pretty happy about. A different person gave me Elise...I could've done without having her presence again. Hopefully she moves out soon :c

You always know it's gonna be a bad time, because it's a villager nobody in the trading plaza wanted, even in a giveaway.

Guess who showed up in my town today:

Katt.png

"I'm nasty"

:(

Bleh. Katt.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Someone I streetpassed with gave me Diana, which I was pretty happy about. A different person gave me Elise...I could've done without having her presence again. Hopefully she moves out soon :c

Either ignore her for a week, or constantly bully her.

No no no, the best thing is to be as friendly as you can be. Bully or ignore her and she most likely won't leave.

I got Prince through a void. He ruined my campsite already. When I move him out, I'll try to get a tenth villager from the campsite so I cannot collect villagers from a void again.

"I'm nasty" lmao
The only void villagers I've gotten were from my brother (all bad, he always gets the worst villagers and when he voided Merengue I of course didn't get her lol) and streetpass - which I didn't know could happen. Streetpasses were Kody, who I didn't like and who put himself in a bad spot, and Mitzi, who I do kinda like and whose placement was ok. In the end they both moved out.

I accidentally got Biff from my second town into my first one, and he landed right where I was intending to put PWPs <_<

He's my tenth villager and I really want to get rid of him. I liked him in Skaia, but I never wanted him in Midgar. :/

Any tips on getting rid of him? I don't wanna give up any of my other villagers, esp since I had to sacrifice a lot of them for a new bridge already.

I've never got a voided villager yet, but it seems people are pretty careful about it usually D: I'm always very careful to clear my void...

Back