• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Whats your town tune?

Buttburg: I was playing an Irish song in my orchestra class once, so I used the theme of that.
Fawnland: K.K. Stroll, my favorite K.K. song.

I used to have a Donkey Kong 64 song as a town tune. This game is one of my favorite ever, surely in my top 3.

My town tune was the first notes of the Island Theme. I'd love to get it back, I'll have to search for the sheets. :)

Last edited:
Gruntilda's Lair theme from Banjo Kazooie. Getting ready to change it soon but idk what to yet.

My town tune is silent :3 I like being able to just hear the sounds in the game for the last minute before the new hour begins.

You can also hear just the sound of the door of Retail opening without the fast, high pitched bell version of your town tune playing (it's actually the same sound as the treasure chest opening).

Last edited:
I've been on such a Bravely Second binge since it came out, so my town theme is the main theme :)

For Hearts, it's Hanging Tree from Mockingjay. It used to be Live While We're Young for years, and before that it was some random tune I made up as a kid.

For Sea Cove it's Some Nights by Fun. I wanted something more upbeat, but I couldn't find anything I liked, so I went with that. before Some Nights it was I Can Go the Distance from Hercules.

Mine is the default theme for now, though I'm planning to change it as soon as I find one that I like.

I didn't make it myself, I found it on a tumblr blog. xD It's a little part of the song Truce by twenty one pilots.

the main riff to Pink Floyd's Money

I used to have that as my town tune, too! I may actually change it back soon, though!
Mine is currently the Bicycle theme from Pok?mon G/S/C, and my sisters' are Payphone by Maroon 5 (her town is called Paradise and she used the "even the sun sets in paradise" line), Pallet Town, and something random. I wrote all of them. x3 I also used to have mine as Pianoman (sing us a song, you're the Pianoman), but I like hearing my new one more because there's more notes... xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

The start of the Gravity Falls theme song.

Cool, my sister used to have that!
It's D----- E- F------- A-- G-- A- C--------, right? (though that is probably too long, lol)

For birdsong, it's a line from the song walls of Jericho by fair to midland. For skylark its... Ahem... The nationwide insurance commercial song that Peyton manning always sings. Lol!

Idk about anyone else but every time I hear a cute little tune in real life my first thought is always "welp that's my new town tune"

My tunes are mess up
Zebilage has from my favorite game and I love it... it's just doesn't fit the theme
The other and random because I got nothing. .. the town tune will be the last thing I work on for all my 4 town

At least I got the music I want from my towns.... now how to put it short for a tune..... :( I can't I'm bad

mine's the beginning of the chorus for the first owari no seraph ending, scapegoat
it's a bit sad but i love it to bits, and it really wasn't too hard to create it seeing as it had a simple music box version available uwu

"Somewhere over the rainbow" for Rainbow
And the clock town tune for Termina (my poorest attempt)

Back