• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What's your least favourite and favourite season?

What season do you love? What season do you hate?

• Love Summer, Hate Winter

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • Love Summer, Hate Autumn

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Love Summer, Hate Spring

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Love Winter, Hate Autumn

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Love Winter, Hate Summer

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • Love Winter, Hate Spring

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Love Spring, Hate Autumn

Votes: 8 12.7%
  • Love Spring, Hate Summer

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Love Spring, Hate Winter

Votes: 8 12.7%
  • Love Autumn, Hate Winter

Votes: 6 9.5%
  • Love Autumn, Hate Spring

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Love Autumn, Hate Summer

Votes: 5 7.9%

• Total voters
In game I like every season, but winter is the one I like less. But I adore autumn!
IRL, I hate summer with all my heart, and I love autumn!

- - - Post Merge - - -

irl though summer is the worst (I can't stand heat)

Me neither, it's horrible

I picked love winter hate summer. I don't 'hate' summer ingame per-say. But it's annoying that I always have to wear a hat or carry a parasol so I don't get a tan. I love winter because irl I adore snow and I love building snowmen. I'm a winter child irl, I love the cold and can't stand the heat. :p

Irl I love fall and hate winter! In game I like winter because of those cute snowmen, and I hate summer because those stupid cicadas are soooo annoying!

I love spring and I don't like winter. I just found that with an area (in my town) that looks quite nice in spring/summer/autumn looked awful in the snow. However, I love them all in real life :)

Irl I love fall and hate winter! In game I like winter because of those cute snowmen, and I hate summer because those stupid cicadas are soooo annoying!

the cicadas are actually one of the main reasons why I enjoy summer in NL

my town is Tokyo-3 by day and Hinamizawa by night (yes, I know these aren't the only things their noises show up in, but they've always been the most stand-outish about that for me)

I really like the colour of the trees during autumn, and I hate winter because everything is just snow

My favorite and least favorite is actually the same as my real-life feelings... I love summer and hate winter. I like summer because, despite its faults, everything is green and alive. There are all sorts of interesting fish and bugs out, and it's just such a lively time of year. But winter is opposite. Everything is grey and miserable in the winter. :\ Last winter, I hated it so much I ended up TT'ing to spring. I'm going to try to play through the entire winter this year, but it'll be hard... Hate it so much!

Irl-Hate auttum, love spring
Why do I hate autumn? Start of the school year+ where I live it's too cold out to enjoy it. Spring is that awesome perfect temp time.
In game-Love spring, hate winter

I only experienced late spring and summer so far since I only got the game in June. but I really hated spring, it rained in my town basically every single day and it was a drag. I enjoy summer more. I enjoy summer more irl too. I hate the winter.

As in real life, I love Winter because of the snow and it's always relaxing everytime I see it.
I don't like Fall though, due to the very dull color scheme it's going for.
Especially during Early fall, it looks ugly.

As in real life, I love Winter because of the snow and it's always relaxing everytime I see it.
I don't like Fall though, due to the very dull color scheme it's going for.
Especially during Early fall, it looks ugly.

actually I find the fall most beautiful in the game. I dont really like spring. I like summer and winter, my favorite part of winter is december.

Irl I am like soo afraid of big bugs like cicadas and stuff, like reaally scared of them, so I don't really like summer in New Leaf (Except the Hydrangea season and the Fireworks) although, I don't really hate any of the seasons in particular, summer is defiantly my least favourite... I prefer Winter and Spring, mainly because of snow and cherry blossoms, the snow in my town is star shaped, and it makes everything look really cute uwu;;

In RL I adooore summer and loathe winter. I get too cold easily, so I love the heat - plus break and my conventions are in the summer. :3

In-game, I dunno. I get bored of every season fairly quickly, but I enjoy all of them starting out.

Can't vote, there's something I love about all the seasons so far. Though I've yet to experience autumn in-game.

Back