• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What's your least favourite and favourite season?

What season do you love? What season do you hate?

• Love Summer, Hate Winter

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • Love Summer, Hate Autumn

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Love Summer, Hate Spring

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Love Winter, Hate Autumn

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Love Winter, Hate Summer

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • Love Winter, Hate Spring

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Love Spring, Hate Autumn

Votes: 8 12.7%
  • Love Spring, Hate Summer

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Love Spring, Hate Winter

Votes: 8 12.7%
  • Love Autumn, Hate Winter

Votes: 6 9.5%
  • Love Autumn, Hate Spring

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Love Autumn, Hate Summer

Votes: 5 7.9%

• Total voters
I hate Summer and love winter :). I really dislike hot weather, and I love snow and winter activities and holidays. I also enjoy Autumn and Spring though.

Last edited:
I don't know yet, so I didn't vote.
My town hasn't experienced the fall yet. ^^'

I agree with story ^
I got my towns on January so I haven't seen much of autumn except for the occasional time travelling :3

I love Fall and Winter and hate Spring and Summer because the heat drains me and there's no way to avoid it.

It's the other way around for me irl but in the game I don't like winter much cause it gets old always seeing snow on the ground, but I love summer cause of all the rain and thunderstorms.

On acnl or irl? I like spring best for both, and I don't like fall on acnl and I don't like winter irl xD

I love all of the seasons in AC. Summer is the best, though. Irl I like Summer the best and Winter the worst. Winter is so long in Maine ;-;

Don't really dislike summer but it's the season with the least amount of change to your town and also when your town is infested with annoying bugs
Winter changes up your town the most

I like Autumn with all the pretty colors and the cool weather. And apple picking and hot apple cider and pumpkins and Halloween with scary movies and wow yeah I really love Autumn. Personally I also think it's when school is the easiest and least stressful compared to spring. Winter is also nice but only really for December with the first few snowfalls and Christmas

I hate Summer. I can handle the cold, but I hate the heat.

I love summer and hate winter.
I find it incredibly hard to customize your town when it's winter x-x
colours don't really match anything

I love winter, because of all of the snow.
It hardly ever snows, where I am. So, it's nice
to be able to play in the snow, anyway.
I don't really dislike any of the seasons.

Back