• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What's your latest PWP?

I'm soo happy lol. Not a day has passed when a villager didn't suggest a PWP. Rudy suggested the Wind Turbine and i just paid off a Yellow Bench c:

Just finished building the zen clock. I must remember to watch it closely so that I can take a proper screenshot of the little figure that emerges from the clock on the hour. :)

My last PWP would be the picnic blanket, which I never really wanted until it got requested and I saw it in game. It's super cute and fits in well with my town theme, so I was pretty pleased with that. Like the day before that I built the hot spring, which is pretty cool too, although I don't know how well it fits in with my fairy tale themed town... ah well, we shall see. I've been wanting the wisteria trellis since I first got the game but it hasn't been requested yet :( The topiaries are also pretty cool :3 I'd like the tulip one. But that's not for a while yet anyways.

The latest to be build at the moment is the Instrument Shelter, but tomorrow, it will be the Solar Panel. I donated all the money for it in one shot.

I just finished building the Fairy Tale Clock, I haven't held an opening ceremony for it though. I might do that tomorrow.
I am hoping to get the Fairy Tale Bridge requested soon.

Wisteria trellis! It is one of my favorite PWP :D

I hope Pekoe is going to suggest flower arch soon though, I really really want it.

Built: Lighthouse

Unlocked: Brick Bridge

I miss my 3rd bridge, so hope I get the fairy-tale one pops up soon. I don't really like the bridge, but it'll go with my path the best. Hmm..

Back