• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

what's your favorite girl scout cookie?

fave girl scout cookies

• Total voters

Saylor

sleepyhead
Bells
Switch
4176-2846-7207
Lemon
Banana
Perfect Peach
Perfect Pear
Coconut
Blue Rocket Pop
Yellow Rocket Pop
Summer Shell
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
thin mints have always been my #1 but I tried those new adventurefuls this year and thought they were really good too!

There's so many more cookies for girl scouts in America. Here we only get mint cookies and sandwich cookies. For the sake of the poll I went with mint ones.

Thin mints all the way! I haven't had any in so long 😭

I don't recognize half of those cookies up there but I'm still confident that thin mints are the best because they are THAT good

Gotta be the caramel delites and the thin mints. I just found a girl scout table outside my grocery store yesterday. Those little hustlers got $18 out of me with a box of caramel delites, thinmints, and peanut butter patties. My husband likes the patties, I'm not too keen on them, so those are all for him. It's particularly annoying because I was just ready to give up sugar for a little bit for health. But the cookies got me, they trapped me, and I am at their command.

I froze the caramel delites.

Thin mints are number one and it’s not even close. Not even remotely close…

thin mints end of discussion. I missed them so much I tried making them myself. They were pretty similar but not quite right.. I gotta try again at some point. But instead of circular thin mints I make dino shaped thin mints which is more fun 😤

never had those but would like thin mint, everybody talk about those cookies

also, I should put lemon-ups and s'mores on my "to-try" list

I don't think they'd top the delites, but I could see them perhaps earning a solid spot for me, maybe

i love the shortbread cookies. i know the thin mints are super popular but i'm not a fan of chocolate so i always give those away

smores for sure, then tagalongs. i hate chocolate/mint combinations so much and i can't have coconut so :,)

i miss thank you berry munch SOOOOO much. they had them when i was in girl scouts and they didnt have them for very long.

Back