What’s your fav new hybrid flower?

713.jpg
716.jpg
715.jpg

the new hyacinths!!! these are just too pretty 🥹 i love the colours so much, they're so beautiful

I'm really torn between pink hyacinth (which as you can see from my pfp is the OG held item for my island rep) and the purple rose (which I've always preferred over the blue rose). Something is so comforting about these flowers.
AND a LOTV is on the table for the nature photo event :eek: -- I really regret not going for these back in the fair, so I would really love to have one. There was this old Russian animation called "The Twelve Months" that was basically a Cinderella story without a prince, but there was still a sort of romance around the galanthis / snowdrop flower, which is different from the Lily of the Valley, but a similar vibe and... well, I have a lot of nostalgia around it.

Ooh I want all of them so it's difficult to choose ;w; I'll go with the Pink Hyacinth though! I love hyacinths and it's such a lovely pastel shade of pink. I really love the Purple and Gold Roses too, they're so regal and I bet they'd look beautiful together in a lineup (same with gold and blue roses tbh).

I love the blue hyacinths and the flimsy watering can! It's sad that the watering can won't last, but if it's going to break can't I at least keep the broken pieces?
now i want a broken watering can fragment collectible...
lol that would be awesome!!! so instead of it breaking and disappearing can we just have like a split watering can in our inventory???

Back