• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What's the quickest way you've spent bells?

I spent 3.8k TBT on two Dino Plushies on the same day shortly after Camp TBT was over in order to complete a full Dino Plush line-up. Aside from that day, I haven't spent more than 1k TBT in one day, lol

I’m pretty much thinking about my home decor right now so I can really spend my TBT on a few items. I wasn’t even sure about how to spend them a few days ago.

buying collectibles for sure. the most ive spent at one time is probably the 3k i spent on a sheep plush. i havent ever saved up that much though, i always end up spending it impulsively lol but you can usually make a good bit of tbt on event collectibles if youre willing to part with them

The most I've prob spent in one go was on a somewhat higher end collectable, somethin like a balloon. That was probably around 1.2 or 1.3k, I don't remember.

I try to earn all my collectables as much as possible throu events and such, thou some I bought since I wasn't around on this site when they were released.

Hmmm, the most was probably a few thousand spent on some ice cream swirls and a popsicle collectible!

Before I got in to collectibles, the most I spent was definitely on a catalogue-everything island. I don't remember how much it was though!

I spent 10.2k of raw tbt on Celeste (i debated getting her during the fair event, but decided otherwise) but also added a white star fragment, Dino plush, blue jelly and green jelly. Total value of over 20k tbt,, best 20k of my life though. I love my Celeste more than any other collectible in existence :eek:

Man and I thought I had my big spending pants on when I bought my Sakura collectibles last year.

I once impulsively dropped 900 tbt on a red feather that I’ve never once used in my lineup.

Before that, I spent 800 buying Coco, which I think is a lot more valuable than that today - I haven’t seen any public sales since I bought mine. But I’m keeping my coco forever and ever!!!

I don’t think I’ve ever spent much more than 200 on a single purchase, besides Raymond, who was 250 tbt.

I tend to be a bit on the broker side nowadays.

Always trying to buy something on the forums, but spent a lot in one go back when I bought collectibles; though that was ever it since I don't buy collectibles much!

Honestly that's a good question. My most expensive collectibles, my cobweb egg and my cool feather were both gifted to me by the ever so generous @LittleMissPanda, and the most I spent in general was 2000 tbt for my 2000 tbt giveaway in June. However the most I spent on a collectible was 1.5k, for my leaf ticket egg, with my moonlight egg being not too far behind at 1k. Honestly I only recently good into the collectible game, and most of my collectibles were gifted to me by the generous people of tbt, so it shouldn't be that much of a surprise lol

i don’t remember every single thing i’ve spent my tbt on, but i believe my most expensive purchase was my mom’s plush collectible which costed me 4k. that had me broke pretty quickly lol. absolutely no regrets, though! :’)

After giving up on getting a Celeste Chick Plush due to the limited restocks and their selling out in a second each time they popped up in the Shop, I sold star fragments and earned 10k that went straight into the purchase of a Poké Ball collectible.

Last edited:
Shows how much tbt collectables change value. My most expensive purchase and the cheapest in my lineup is the bat potion. I paid 2.5k as it was my dream collectable. Thanks to the recent event and I now have a full lineup 😍 💜

the most i've ever spent was definitely the 13k i dropped on a sweet feather collectible - zero regrets though, and it was only made possible through some post-tbt fair sales, and largely because of the 10k pokeball i managed to sell from my lineup!

10k on my strange doll is the most i’ve ever spent, it was one of the first collectibles i ever bought and the reason i got into collectible buying & trading

For me it was buying collectibles, notably the mori collectibles. I was able to achieve a dream layout though, so it was totally worth it!

Second fastest way was buying in-game items.

Back