• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, sure, I guess you are better than me, all because,

Yeah, you don't like my style.

Yeah, the teachers never ask me to draw for them, but they always ask you.

Yeah, I suck at sports, because of my knee and ankle joints and legiments.

Yeah, I can't focus, because I have headaches.

Yeah, I get headaches all the time.

Yeah, I'm into K-pop, not American pop.

You know what, I can't help those things. All you do is make me feel like pure ****. All you do is help me go lower and lower in life.
I can't help that I get headaches daily, I can't help how I draw, I can't help the fact that my knee and ankles are somehow screwed up, I can't help that the teachers never want me to draw for them.

But, you put me down.

You call my art crap because my heads are the size of my bodies.

You brag that the teachers say: "Oh will you draw for me?" then they hang it up.

You call me bad at sports, and think I'm lying.

You call me stupid because I ask questions because my headache makes it so I can't focus.

You always say: "you're lying" when I say: "I have a headache"

Please, please say something that isn't that "I'm better than you because..."

I've been close to crying all day.

Last edited:
Does he like me? Is this just a game? How does he talk about me to other people? Why do my fears have to clog my throat when I'm alone at night, I want something of his to grasp to feel as though it's real. I've been played so many times I can't help but fear once I mess up the threats and beatings will begin. I am forming into something new, a version of me that is driven by fear, I finally have something healthy and loving in front of me, but I can't help but taint it with my ptsd thoughts.
What the **** is wrong with me, why do I have to mess everything up

One week of vacation left...

I don't want to go back to school, I don't want to have responsibilities agaaaaaiinn...

ugh I want to change my schedule so bad but we aren't allowed to anymore. my parents called the school & asked, said no. :/

its my time of the month and my anxiety is crippling me rn so sleep is going to be impossible

When ur 3DS goes full satan mode and refuses to connect to your internet when you were about to trade EVEN THOUGH your laptop and everything else is working perfectly fine and ur just like
RK4HMPw.png

No but really I want to die

i should probably just go back to sleep but i'm pissed because i slept from 5 pm to 1 am and i feel like ididn't sleep at all im so ****ing done

@Voiku I always had that with handhelds, both my 3ds and Vita were terribly bad at actually connecting... Yet our smartphones and my laptop work perfectly fine *snort*

also ugh i feel really terrible rn and idek what to do aah

i like him so so much but idk how to show it i feel like i wont be enough for him and im scared that he'll get bored of me, everyone does, i ruin my friendships/relationships with everyone im a bad person i just wish i was....better and stronger. im sorry if im bad

Damn, wrong thread. XD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back