• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hope you don't go say that to her now, i do agreed about what you wanted now and will only do it now if you are fully away.

really want to sell my feather for atleast 30k but im too attached to it ;-;

Last edited:
I'm guessing its bc of the dorm beds but my shoulders/back have been hurting a lil recently

Got like 4 tests/quizzes to worry about at the end of week, and it's only the second week of school xP

blechhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh < me rn

also mom why do you even ask when you can't even do a thing.

It's getting dark really early now. Looks like Autumn is on it's way. The most wonderful time of the year. Sigh...

I am so SAD, it sucks. And last Autumn/Winter was the WORST. Nothing but sudden, nonstop panic attacks. There's a difference between me having anxious and me being scared for my ****ing life. I don't wanna go through that again... :(

It's getting dark really early now. Looks like Autumn is on it's way. The most wonderful time of the year. Sigh...

I am so SAD, it sucks. And last Autumn/Winter was the WORST. Nothing but sudden, nonstop panic attacks. There's a difference between me having anxious and me being scared for my ****ing life. I don't wanna go through that again... :(
Are you prescribed any benzos? Those might help.

Anyways, I'm just annoyed w/ my mom for how much money she THINKS I owe her!

Are you prescribed any benzos? Those might help.

Anyways, I'm just annoyed w/ my mom for how much money she THINKS I owe her!
No but I have tried a ton of Antidepressants/Antipsychotic but they didn't really change things. They caused me to be very sleepy and dead inside. I am already emotionless enough. Not only that, they only gave me more things to worry about because I am PARANOID about side effects. My doctor eventually wanted to stop trying to perscribe me with meds.

BTW, I LOVE your avatar! I love We Bare Bears! :D

I'm so upset and discouraged about my dieting, I feel like I work out so much I do like an hour of intense cardio a day and I try to eat good and I only ever drink water and one cup of coffee a day and I see hardly any difference. And when I feel like this I stop monitoring what I eat as much and I just ate pizza and I ate a bunch of cereal earlier and now I feel even WORSE. :( I'm just feeling awful lately. it just stresses me out so much. Maybe that's my problem

I've had this horrible toothache for the past 4 days... :(

ugh me too. I'm scheduled to have a dentist appointment on sept. 9th though so we'll see what's going on with my teeth. I'm scared it's gonna be something bad lol. I am a big hypochondriac so i feel so anxious whenever I go to doctors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back