• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could confront them, or try to keep an eye on people trying to get hold of you and/or act weird.

I'll keep an eye out for people acting weirdly around me. I sometimes get phone calls from unknown numbers too but they're usually either people with a wrong number or some insurance person.

I might confront them if anything happens again, but for now I'll just ignore them.

I can see what you mean. We have a lot of suspensions going out and warnings/infractions (warnings/infractions are private so a user may get them but only they and the staff know about it) and I'll admit some members continually get them. Once enough are built up they get a suspension from the forum. While this may be a relief for those who were affected by said trolls, the process starts over when they return if they keep up their trollish actions. If we just ban people because they troll then we become biased and aren't fit to moderate a site fairly, they must get enough warnings/infractions just like everyone else.

(Thank you kindly)

Have there been a lot more banishments lately, or is it just me? I've had to use the report button more often. That was mainly due to the couple of days where there were loads of troll threads, though.

I'll keep an eye out for people acting weirdly around me. I sometimes get phone calls from unknown numbers too but they're usually either people with a wrong number or some insurance person.

I might confront them if anything happens again, but for now I'll just ignore them.

Fair enough. Stay safe.

Fair enough. Stay safe.

I will :)

My friend told me this joke the other day:

Why did the chicken cross the road? To get to the other side.

Then she told me that 'the other side' is death. Way to ruin that joke forever. (or is it more of an anti joke?)

I just got a text from someone at school asking me why I haven't killed myself yet. Excellent.

*blocks number*

I'm not sure whether screenshotting the text would be evidence that it happened, should I need it, or whether I should just keep the text on my phone.
Dude, that happened to me except they blocked their number. They kept calling asking:
"Do you have a boyfriend?" "Do you have a girlfriend?" "What did you just do?"
Annoying and I can't block blocked numbers...They only called four times but GRAUH

Dude, that happened to me except they blocked their number. They kept calling asking:
"Do you have a boyfriend?" "Do you have a girlfriend?" "What did you just do?"
Annoying and I can't block blocked numbers...They only called four times but GRAUH

Sounds infuriating :/ sorry that happened to you. At least they don't seem to be calling anymore.

I should learn to focus more but it's SO D*MN HARD!

I just posted some art on dA that I put my blood, sweat and tears into and what do I get?

Not a single damn thing.

Nice to know when your hard work and effort's been completely ignored. :lemon:

But you know what I'm gonna do?

I'm gonna get right back to that paper and work harder. Still sucks though...

He's not the same as he used to be... I want my googy woogy boo boo bear back... (Oh... my... gosh XDDD)

The sheer lovey-dovey in this post is making me nauseated

my arm muscles hurt. i think i pulled a muscle yesterday; my car was stuck in snow and i basically had to push my car as my mom hit the gas in order to get it out. now my arms hurt a lot.

I just posted some art on dA that I put my blood, sweat and tears into and what do I get?

Not a single damn thing.

Nice to know when your hard work and effort's been completely ignored. :lemon:

But you know what I'm gonna do?

I'm gonna get right back to that paper and work harder. Still sucks though...

The sheer lovey-dovey in this post is making me nauseated

People so the same thing to me but I suck at art so I don't expect much in reply....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back