• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got my license and I'd never driven w/o anyone before. So, I decided I'd want to go to McDonalds. McDonalds is five minutes away. As song as I got in the car, I started shaking. The entire time I shook. Then, I got to McDonalds, got scared because a ton of people were there, tried to go home...couldn't find where I was. I probably pissed off so many people...

So, great. Now I have a fear of driving.

Last edited:
I just got my license and I'd never driven w/o anyone before. So, I decided I'd want to go to McDonalds. McDonalds is five minutes away. As song as I got in the car, I started shaking. The entire time I shook. Then, I got to McDonalds, got scared because a ton of people were there, tried to go home...couldn't find where I was. I probably pissed off so many people...

I feel you. I took driving classes like.. 4 ? years ago and I was too mentally flipped to finish it all.. I mean too many things at a time for me to remember ugh

how could ypu have possibly pissed anyone off?

I am bothered by people at school... isn't everyone? Atleast I cannot drive for like 4-5 years with it being legal

Nah, the peeps in my class are pretty nice.. but idk it's uni people are expected to like sit down and take notes and make an occasional comment about what the teacher is going on about

Some asian dude almost ran me over this morning and he smirked doing so,although somehow I forgot about it 8)

Also its my mum's B'day tomorrow and I don't know what to get her.

Ughhh I start placement next week and I'm in a tiny hospital far away from uni... almost everyone else on my rotation got placed at the big hospital in the city. Well I'll have to make the best of it i suppose

When people randomly argue with me over almost anything I'm saying on this site. It really bothers me. What's wrong with my posts?

If I say something you find weird that is ordinary, please do not quote me if you're going to argue.

When people randomly argue with me over almost anything I'm saying on this site. It really bothers me. What's wrong with my posts?

If I say something you find weird that is ordinary, please do not quote me if you're going to argue.
Umm because you have unpopular opinions? Stating them is pretty much a given argue start.

Umm because you have unpopular opinions? Stating them is pretty much a given argue start.

And why do people tend to pick fights or start an argument over opinions that aren't popular? I have the right to every opinion I have. This is an Animal Crossing forum, which is why I hate it that people pick on me for having unpopular opinions irrelevant to AC on this site.

Last edited:
And why do people tend to pick fights or start an argument over opinions that aren't popular? I have the right to every opinion I have. This is an Animal Crossing forum, which is why I hate it that people pick on me for having unpopular opinions irrelevant to AC on this site.

some people like to share their differing opinions and have a debate. It would be boring if no one ever responded to peoples opinions - plus it's good to be able to stand up for your views. but if you don't like it, just don't reply (and don't post controversial views)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back