• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mom -,- She takes my birthday money that she gave me and sad she'll "pay" me back but 3 months later and nothing. WTF mom I even saved it to get smash

I feel like my mom is disappointed that I'm don't act like a dainty little lady.

So sometimes I like crude jokes, sometimes I like violent or scary movies, sometimes I like to listen to heavy metal. I'm still feminine, I'm still gentle and caring or whatever... It's not like she puts me down, but sometimes I'll say something and she'll sigh and say (not in a hurtful way, sort of a half-joking-but-it-sounds-like-she-means-it kind of way) "You used to be such a lady." I feel like expecting me to act a certain way just because I'm female is stupid, but it still bothers me I guess.

Some guy that is friends with an old friend of mine asked me out on FB. Where it clearly states I have a boyfriend, and nearly all my FB posts has him tagged. Guy kept insisting I go have dinner with him and a Long Distance Relationship isn't a real relationship. I told him no and to leave me alone. He's now filling up my "Other" folder with passive aggressive messages. -_-*

Some guy that is friends with an old friend of mine asked me out on FB. Where it clearly states I have a boyfriend, and nearly all my FB posts has him tagged. Guy kept insisting I go have dinner with him and a Long Distance Relationship isn't a real relationship. I told him no and to leave me alone. He's now filling up my "Other" folder with passive aggressive messages. -_-*
block him!

Whoever says that long distance relationships aren't real has 0 respect from me. >_< You're in one? Congratulations. :D They're tough at times but they're rewarding.

Him and I have seen each other twice now.. <3 Which is also why I could never let go.

- - - Post Merge - - -

We hit over 3k posts and I changed the title to make it look a little more professional lol. :lemon:

Whoever says that long distance relationships aren't real has 0 respect from me. >_< You're in one? Congratulations. :D They're tough at times but they're rewarding.

Him and I have seen each other twice now.. <3 Which is also why I could never let go.

Yeah, he and I have been together for 2 years but we've been friends for pretty much 8-9 years. He's my best friend in the whole entire world. And I'm his. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

And I can't block him with out re-adding him. I just reported him for abuse! Mwhhaahaa!

Yeah, he and I have been together for 2 years but we've been friends for pretty much 8-9 years. He's my best friend in the whole entire world. And I'm his. :)

._. so sweet. makes me wish things were alright between us again. still talk and are friends.. but we broke up about a month ago.

Last edited:
All my threads are so empty.... no one orders anymore and it is lonely....
on an upper note my Art Thread has 10k views and is top 16th in views

Last edited:
My Chemistry test that I took yesterday.I'm anxiously waiting for my results which I may or may not receive tomorrow or on Friday

My neck and shoulders are killing me suddenly! I was having a great night too :( My friend came to pick me up from work, and we went down to a bar near my place and had breakfast fries and nutella cheesecake for dinner :3 Now I'm just putzing around till I get tired but I wish this pain in my shoulders would stop. I think it's because my posture is always bad :( I really need to correct that.

I had a horrid dream. A very horrid dream. And it's bothering me so terribly right now. ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back