• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
the signature character limit is 1000, and i'm at 998 characters but it won't let me change it i stg

Sadly, I also tried eating a lot of fiber and eating yogurt (often 2 cups a day), but it didn't seem to make any difference. :(

I've never tried the olive oil, though. :eek: Did someone recommend it to you?

Yeah, my mom has been giving it to me since I was a baby. She claims I wouldn't poop for an entire week. She took me to the doctor and the doctor said to try giving me a spoon of olive oil a day. She did and I started pooping regularly. I grew up and my diet changed so the olive oil wasn't enough anymore. I added the extra fiber and that did it. So maybe try both together?! I'm sure if you drink a spoon of olive oil, eat cereal with yogurt and eat a salad for dinner... you're bound to poop that very same day xD

Yeah, my mom has been giving it to me since I was a baby. She claims I wouldn't poop for an entire week. She took me to the doctor and the doctor said to try giving me a spoon of olive oil a day. She did and I started pooping regularly. I grew up and my diet changed so the olive oil wasn't enough anymore. I added the extra fiber and that did it. So maybe try both together?! I'm sure if you drink a spoon of olive oil, eat cereal with yogurt and eat a salad for dinner... you're bound to poop that very same day xD

Haha, I'll definitely try to do as much as I can to get rid of this cursed constipation!

Anyway, thanks for mentioning that! :D I had never heard of that 'cure' before, and would have never thought of it myself.. I've already told my Dad, too, so I'll probably be trying it here pretty soon. Fingers crossed!

Haha, I'll definitely try to do as much as I can to get rid of this cursed constipation!

Anyway, thanks for mentioning that! :D I had never heard of that 'cure' before, and would have never thought of it myself.. I've already told my Dad, too, so I'll probably be trying it here pretty soon. Fingers crossed!

Good luck! ^.^ *crosses fingers*
Though if all else fails, do go see a doctor. I wouldn't want you to explode.

I'm so emotional today lmao i woke up and started tearing up about the end of Breaking Bad out of nowhere and now I wanna cry listening to Pretty Hurts, Bey's voice is too powerful 4 me

also my shoulders feel more like boulders ahahaha *sobs*

my mom just exploded at me about how our family uses her to do chores and stuff, I just nodded my head but in my head all i could say was, I have been in school and have a truck ton of homework. AND I have had the same pounding head ache for the past 4 months..... She is irritated at everyone for being busy or knowing how to relax every once and a while

Good luck! ^.^ *crosses fingers*
Though if all else fails, do go see a doctor. I wouldn't want you to explode.

Good point... As much as I hate doctors, I know if I put it off for too long, things will just get worse and I'll end up having to go to the emergency room. >_>; And I don't want that. Heh

My only friend here always loves hanging out and taking us (since I'm broke) out to eat.
She has the knack of calling after I either a.) already ate, b.) haven't properly eaten in days, or c.) haven't fed myself fed that day.
Today's an A and my mum made a remark about food, which triggers me, and it doesn't help she's been harping on about my weight again today.

I'm going to just drink some water and come home to work out...
I can do 3 miles on the treadmill... I'll force myself. Even if it is boring and I'm scared of the basement.

I must be so disgusting to look at.

My only friend here always loves hanging out and taking us (since I'm broke) out to eat.
She has the knack of calling after I either a.) already ate, b.) haven't properly eaten in days, or c.) haven't fed myself fed that day.
Today's an A and my mum made a remark about food, which triggers me, and it doesn't help she's been harping on about my weight again today.

I can do 3 miles on the treadmill... I'll force myself. Even if it is boring and I'm scared of the basement.

Please don't think that way about yourself. :( You're such a lovely person.

I know it probably doesn't help, but don't be ashamed for eating a little bit more than you should have on one day. Everything should be done in moderation, and that includes exercise. You should definitely take care of your body, but take care of your mind, too.

I hope you feel better soon.

No. You aren't.

http://imgur.com/hYAHB

My dear, you are beautiful no matter what. Weight doesn't matter, and i am sorry you have financial issues. Look if your mom is harping on you just remember that you are strong and beautiful no matter what anyone says. Remember it in your heart and be strong, stand up and say it right now, say you are strong and beautiful. Even if you don't believe it say it with passion, say it with heart, say it and believe it. <3

I'm too isolated and too shy to change that but I really need to because it's driving me crazy.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Good luck. :)
I used to be super shy, and sometimes i am but now after just letting it go.... well now I am out there. i wish you luck in the change. Your perfect anyway but you can be beyond perfect if you want <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back