• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

what was the first Halloween costume you remember wearing?

King Dorado

you can do anything
Bells
Rebel Gnome
Fossil Easter Egg
Ladybug Easter Egg
Paradise Planning Easter Egg
Splat Easter Egg
Fossil Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Waluigi Easter Egg
Yoshi Easter Egg
mine was Frankenstein's monster in i think maybe kindergarten or 1st grade. The "costume" was just a super thin kid's green jumpsuit with a drawstring in the back, the fabric was so sheer you could practically see my underwear through it. and instead of being imprinted to look like frnakenstein's pants, belt buckle, and shirt, the costume just had a picture of frnakenstein from head to toe printed on the chest. like what kind of monster goes around in a t-shirt with his own photo on it??

and the mask- it was a plastic mask with a tight rubber band around it that went over my poor ears and around my head. it was very hot and sweaty. ha- that's halloween alright, hot sweaty masks that smell like toxic plastic or rubber...

the first costume i remember wearig was my cheer bear care bear costume in preschool. my first costume when i was really little though, was a honey pot andmy mom was winneh the pooh

I think I just dressed up as a witch lol, because originality. My mum just bought me a costume from a shop. I find it amazing how people have the motivation and dedication to make their own costumes.

Strawberry Shortcake lmao I dressed up as her three years in a row, from age 4 to age 7

I never have wore a Halloween costume
Try going trick or treating in south London, it's like evil out there.
Ur probably gonna get stabbed

Last edited:
Before I got braces I could just open my mouth and smile and candies come pouring out of letterbox

I remember when I was little I loved this one skunk costume hahhaa. I wore it all the time even when it wasn't Halloween.

A witch outfit? Either that or Bloom from that Winx Club show

i had one of those scream masks with the heart you pumped and blood would run down the front?

I never have wore a Halloween costume
Try going trick or treating in south London, it's like evil out there.
Ur probably gonna get stabbed
Lel this, in my area we have police everywhere on halloween.

My first costume i remeber wearing was a witch.

Back