WHAT THE???

PKMNRULES!

Bells
Welcome! You've got mail! NOT! OK, maybe you do but who cares? This ain't about your mail, it's about everybody's lego models.

If you want your models to appear here, drop me a PM with the URL(s) of pics of your model(s). You can keep adding models. Just send me a PM for each model. And don't be afraid to send more than one model in a PM. Oh, make sure to include a name for it, and an optional description.

Well, without further ado, here are the models:

My section:

Homeade F-Zero machine: Yellow Thunder

Set114_01.jpg

Set114_02.jpg

Body: A
Boost: A
Grip: A
Weight: 2870 kg
Pilot: none (awaiting purchase at a random shop)
Created by: Unknown

Homemade F-Zero Machine: Blue Falcon 2

Set114_03.jpg

Set114_04.jpg

Body: C
Grip: B
Weight: 1590 kg
Pilot: Captain Falcon
Created by: Captain Falcon

Homemade F-Zero Machine: Sonar Ship

Set114_05.jpg

Set114_06.jpg

Body: E
Grip: A
Wieight: 470 kg
Pilot: Black Shadow
Created by: Unknown
This is a kinda complex machine. The doohickey on top is a radar system, and transmits to the pilot's seat, in the white in the back. The thingamabob below the radar system is the engines. Yeah, the engines are at the front, but they're on the side, making it pretty hard to scorch the pilot's seat.

Oh, and for the record, I am NOT a little kid.

I enter the password to the Sages Only board, it says you have been authorized to view this forum, and then it takes me back to the password entering screen! What's the matter?

BULERIAS said:
They're.... ok... next time, add more detail.
Well, that's just about as detailed as they can get with the legos I have. Seriously, I would have added more detail, but this was the best I could do. What am I supposed to do? Bulid one that I could fit in and put different colored pieces on for the decal numbers? I don't have enough clear parts for that! I'd need about five hundred to a thousand of the pieces that go in the front of the first two, and about 1500 of the clear pieces on the side of Blue Falcon 2. Not to mention about 10000 other pieces. If I had all of that, and one heck of a lot of time, then I would have detailed them much better, maybe even taken the pictures with me in them, with my face covered, if it's allowed.

PKMNRULES! said:
BULERIAS said:
Well, that's just about as detailed as they can get with the legos I have. Seriously, I would have added more detail, but this was the best I could do. What am I supposed to do? Bulid one that I could fit in and put different colored pieces on for the decal numbers? I don't have enough clear parts for that! I'd need about five hundred to a thousand of the pieces that go in the front of the first two, and about 1500 of the clear pieces on the side of Blue Falcon 2. Not to mention about 10000 other pieces. If I had all of that, and one heck of a lot of time, then I would have detailed them much better, maybe even taken the pictures with me in them, with my face covered, if it's allowed.
well, for small figures, they're good, but for more advanced lego models, try better next time.

BULERIAS said:
PKMNRULES! said:
BULERIAS said:
well, for small figures, they're good, but for more advanced lego models, try better next time.

:eek: Look good to me.

Yous should be able to get in. Maybe you typed in the wrong password.

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
BULERIAS said:
PKMNRULES! said:
BULERIAS said:

:eek: Look good to me.
you should look up Google for Lego towns and/or castles. You'll be amazed.

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Yous should be able to get in. Maybe you typed in the wrong password.
I typed it in correctly, it said that access is granted, and then itr takes me back to the password entering page. What should I do???

Back