• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling [CLOSING TODAY] 400+ item BARGAIN storage cleanout sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! Could I purchase the
-Floral baby bear
-white cute diy table
-leisure bottled ship
-dark brown broom and dustpan
-pink kitty litter box
-blue climbing wall
-white clothes closet
-pink toy box
for 15 tbt? ✨
Works for me! Send the TBT whenever you see this and I'll have a Dodo code out to you shortly.

one trade completed! to be honest kinda tired and too lazy to update the list rn so i'll do it tomorrow lmao. i'll be up for awhile longer though so just reply if you're interested in anything

Are you still selling some K.K. songs? I don't see them in your main list anymore.

If they are all still available, could I get:
Analog kitchen scale (light blue)
Lantern (light blue)
Old fashioned alarm clock (light blue)
Cute chair (yellow)
For 20 tbt?

bump! finally got around to updating the list, it should all be up-to-date now

it's gonna take some time to realign
but if you look inside i'm sure you'll find
over your shoulder you know that i told you
i'll always be picking you up when you're downnnnnnn
sooo just turn aroundddddd

hot dog hot dog hot diggety dog
now we got ears, it's time for cheers

a full commitment's what i'm thinking of,
you wouldn't get this from any other guy

never gonna give you up,
never gonna let you down,
never gonna run around and desert you!

bump! i'll be on for the rest of this evening, at least another three hours but maybe more / less depending on how I feel later

bump! have been incredibly busy today but i can trade for the next couple of hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back