• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling [CLOSING TODAY] 400+ item BARGAIN storage cleanout sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you take 15 tbt for a stack of large star fragments?
hi! i would take 15 for a stack of star fragments. please message me whenever you're online

also i'll be keeping this open for one more day since i haven't been around to bump this at all today oops

hi! i would take 15 for a stack of star fragments. please message me whenever you're online

also i'll be keeping this open for one more day since i haven't been around to bump this at all today oops

Hey, so I just saw this. Lol. That would be great, are you ok waiting until tomorrow Night?

Hey, so I just saw this. Lol. That would be great, are you ok waiting until tomorrow Night?
I can trade whenever. I'll probably be keeping the items themselves for the next little while or so, it's just that bumping this thread gets a bit exhausting, so I'm locking it tonight.

bump! last few times I'll be bumping this thread; probably one to two bumps before I actually close this thread for good

bump! i'll be on and off for another three to four hours before locking this thread for good :)

this will be the final bump! once this falls off the front page, i'll lock this thread.

don't know how long threads stay on the front page at this hour since i usually don't check tbt past a certain hour, but whenever i get a chance tomorrow i'll lock it.

Hi! How many star fragmen stacks would I be able to get for 50 tbt?
I’m looking to buy as many as I can in order to make astronauts!
let me know 😊

Hi again!

If these are still available:

Shaded Floor Lamp- Yellow
Clothesline Pole- Silver
Yellow Checked Rug
Corkboard- Blue

For 15tbt?

Hi! How many star fragmen stacks would I be able to get for 50 tbt?
I’m looking to buy as many as I can in order to make astronauts!
let me know 😊

I can get you 35 star fragments for 50 TBT. Message me if this works for you.
Hi again!

If these are still available:

Shaded Floor Lamp- Yellow
Clothesline Pole- Silver
Yellow Checked Rug
Corkboard- Blue

For 15tbt?
Works for me! Message me whenever you're free to trade.

hi c:
could i buy 10 star fragment packs for 15tbt each?
Yes, that works for me. Just message me whenever you're online.

Locking this thread now. If you want anything on the list, just message me. Thanks to everyone who bought stuff, I really appreciate it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back