• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What social media do you use regularly?

Facebook regularly- I use it for s***posting. I also use Instagram sometimes, Twitter very rarely, and TikTok I use just for video viewing (I don't treat it like "social media" to talk to people, just to watch videos haha)

I mostly watch YouTube. I don't like other social medias because they would give away too much personal information

I mostly watch YouTube. I don't like other social medias because they would give away too much personal information
I fully agree. That's the thing about social media that I don't like: the fact that it's waaaaay too personal and you don't get to see who views your information. Yeah there's ways to make it "friends only" or something like that, but in reality, those that are creepy and want your info know how to get around those walls. The only social media or forums I go on, I go by an alias and only give out specific information that I choose. I don't want real life photos sitting there for anyone to view. It's suuuuper uncomfortable, especially since I've been in situations where people have stalked me on something with my real name like Facebook and I was glad I had a basically empty account.

Even when I do use social media I never use my name or any personal information. It's all different usernames and either to talk to friends who only use those places or to look up tutorials or ask questions on DIY friendly subcategories. I use places like Reddit and Twitter. But I never really log in to Reddit unless it's absolutely necessary and I have a question to ask. I usually just type in what the issue is that I need to address/fix and normally find someone who asked or has the solution.

With Twitter I just stick to the messages section where I can just message friends who stick to that site.

I mainly use Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, and YouTube. I like to watch sports highlights and art videos on YouTube, though I don't post any videos there. I also like Instagram and Snapchat to chat with my relatives and play with filters. Pinterest is very resourceful to find QR Codes for Animal Crossing: NL and NH.

I have social media accounts but I don't use most of them tbh. I use discord once in a blue moon (and I really dislike what they're going to do with usernames but that's another story), I have empty twitter, instagram, pinterest and tumblr accounts and I haven't used facebook in over two years. I only use it when family members and other people I couldn't reach otherwise talk to me/when I have something to tell them. I'm not a very social person. I'd rather do things on my own and I know where to find everyone I want to talk to on a daily basis anyway.

I only really use Reddit. Not sure if I should count YouTube since I only watch videos and tend to ignore the comments completely.

I lurk on Reddit and Twitter sometimes, but aside from that I don't really use social media much

i've got instagram (though i've been using it a bit less recently), pinterest (whenever i'm obsessed with a new thing, most recently it's been trainer shoe colours but i haven't gone on it v much since that ended), discord (for TBT and/or acnh stuff that i need sometimes), reddit and youtube

I only ever engage semi-regularly on Reddit, usually to answer questions/help people out, but even with that, I mostly just lurk. But I lurk a bunch of other social media sites (Youtube/Twitch/Twitter/Tumblr/Instagram/TikTok) pretty much every day. I'm just too shy...

I spend some time on Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr and Reddit but mostly as a lurker. I'm active in a few discord servers daily, so I think Discord is the one I use the most.

I have a fb I don’t use, a reddit I don’t use, I forgot my tumblr login like 4 years ago

I browse Twitter very often. But I don't post there regularly. My go-to chat app is Discord. I occasionally use Instagram. I hate Facebook and only touch it when I really need to. Although I use Messenger.

youtube, tumblr and pinterest are the only forms of social media i use. i do use others but i mostly lurk on them so idk if i'd mention them like that.

Back