• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What social media do you use regularly?

It depends on what you mean by social media for me I generally use instagram and twitter. I also use reddit as well but I don't know if I would consider that social media or not, I feel like it could be.

I don't consider youtube a "social media" because I never use it to be social, but I use it for entertaining videos all the time.

facebook, discord, and tumblr. I actually didn't use tumblr for years and I was craving art and found myself there

i have instagram, discord, facebook and youtube. i barely use facebook anymore, i mainly use it so that my relatives from other states can see my posts. i used to be more active on facebook two or three years ago before i used instagram but now instagram is my main go to social media because imo it’s better and people my age use it more than they do with FB. i actually have two instagram accounts bc one is my personal and one is my art account. i don’t use tbt’s discord, i use it for a minecraft server im apart of. for youtube, i post videos of me playing piano and i have one video of my dog on there.

Discord, YouTube, Wattpad/Fanfiction.net (Mostly only when I update stories I've been trying to write), Reddit, and FaceBook (Mostly just to get sucked into watching too many videos before bed.)

FB, IG, TT are my go to social media apps. I sometimes use snap tho depending on who I'm talking to.

I also use Discord, YT and lurk Reddit.

Only twitter now, but i think it is kinda boring i miss the orkut u.u

I have a couple accounts on different platforms mainly for browsing or using messenger and not actually posting on it, like FB and Instagram. Haven’t posted on either platforms in a few years now. I do use twitter semi-actively but only for posting switch screen shots. I also use discord to chat with online friends or join Splatoon (mainly Salmon Run related) events.

Not an avid poster on any platform (though I am forced to use Facebook for Business 👺).

I like to browse Twitter and YouTube mostly. Used to use Instagram a lot more but didn't like getting caught up in multiple platforms of endless scrolling.

I use Discord/Steam/Telegram regularly if they count too!

I used to use Twitter a lot as a teen but now I just about never use it. Now, it's mostly used to get notifications about local happenings like road closures and such which I get without even opening the app.

I also have Facebook but only since I started going to college. I honestly use it even less than Twitter but I have several people I keep in contact with via messenger so it's useful in that way.

My most used social media is probably Reddit, but even that I don't like to use all that much anymore people on there can be jerks. Though I did have fun posting ACNH screenshots and creator codes back when ACNH was new.

I'm by far the most social right here on the Bell Tree. People are just all around more fun and nice to chat with on here.

I’m definitely more social on forums as well. I frequently scroll through Facebook and Instagram, but I rarely ever post. I also have a Snapchat that I use to keep contact with friends.

I dont use much social media, only really pinterest. Youtube if it counts

I used to use Kik, and Discord alot, but not so much anymore. Was also a huge Reddit fan, but I don't use it anymore

I hop on here, twitter, facebook (I hate facebook lol) and Youtube.
Twitter and youtube and even here really I use for video game stuff. Facebook is pretty much for news.. yeah I know bad.. but I don't watch TV so.. I see Big New Pages and Political posts from the current Administration (whoever that may be through time) through facebook.
Have been thinking about deleting my facebook. It just has a bunch of whiny upset people on there most of the time but I am going to have to figure out another way to keep up with News.

Twitter and tumblr, thou when I'm binge playing videogames I tend to not have time to check my socials for the day.

Also my sis has been telling me to get Instagram and TikTok (thou for this I don't really consider TT as social media) so maybe I'll get those one day. I do want to start watching resin jewelry videos.

instagram and snapchat are what i use most regularly! i used to be super active on tiktok but ive found less interest in it lately

Mainly Instagram and WhatsApp if you count it. Got Snapchat but not using it much now.

I use facebook and instagram only. Never did jump on board the snapchat and tiktok trend.

Back