• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What should i do?

MayorJudyOfZootopia

Purrl's BSBFF
Bells
Isabelle
Isabelle
New Leaf Token
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Lobo
Flea
May Birthstone (Emerald)
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
there is a guy that dropped off his stuff and now his crap is cluttering up my town. should i give it away and keep some stuff? (hes from this site) he is offline and this is getting on my nerves... i also want his HALO :I

Last edited:
I think you should PM or VM the person to pick them up. If they say they can't pick it up right now maybe give them at least a week until they do.

If you agreed to hold it for him, then you'd better contact him before you do anything! Is the issue that he's not replying to your messages?

If you want the halo so much, you could always just catalogue it.

Why would you offer to hold his stuff in the first place?? andplusalso...just pick up his halo for a second so you can order one.

Buy one from Timmy and Tommy's shop place. There should be a ATM-like machine in the bottom right, I believe? Also, keep it if you asked for it - only throw it away if he just dropped it in randomly without discussing it with you.

Last edited:
You sound like you're gonna earn negative feedback for this...just saying. Unless they asked you to hold stuff and didn't keep to their end of the bargain.

Yeah! I don't think you should have agreed to hold their items if you thought it was an inconvenience. Was there a set time that both of you agreed on? Otherwise I'd contact them, wait for a reply and just wait until they've managed to reset.

Two days is nothing. You agreed to do them a favor by holding their items and they're trusting you with them, so deal with the clutter and wait it out until they can get back to you. Your town will survive, trust me.

Yo I hope you don't steal his stuff. Just order your own. I hope whoever dropped their stuff off sees this.

- - - Post Merge - - -

2 days?? That's nothing. I held someone's stuff for a couple of weeks once and I didn"t mind.

If you are going to hold someone else's items, you should agree to a deadline so that he can't just leave his stuff in your town indefinitely. He should be responding to your PMs though and not just leave you twisting in the wind. If you are really desperate to free up the space, find someone else to hold on to the items and let him know that you no longer have the stuff (but be careful because you are still responsible for it).

If you are going to hold someone else's items, you should agree to a deadline so that he can't just leave his stuff in your town indefinitely. He should be responding to your PMs though and not just leave you twisting in the wind. If you are really desperate to free up the space, find someone else to hold on to the items and let him know that you no longer have the stuff (but be careful because you are still responsible for it).

Did you agree to a deadline though? Did he tell you how long you needed to hold the items for? If time was going to be a problem you shouldn't have agreed to hold them for him. You sound a bit negative about this whole thing. Also please stop begging for his halo.

Did you agree to a deadline though? Did he tell you how long you needed to hold the items for? If time was going to be a problem you shouldn't have agreed to hold them for him. You sound a bit negative about this whole thing. Also please stop begging for his halo.
That's not OP.

Back