Gastly Halloweaster Egg
Boo Halloweaster Egg
Red Super Star Trophy
Flick Halloweaster Egg
Zombie Halloweaster Egg
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
Eevee Easter Egg
Tetris Grid
I went with bell boom, since beautiful island just seems to be more of flowers overrunning everything. plus I could use the bells and have enough methods to get solid money on my own to offset the increased items cost

multiple selection for you people with multiple islands

I was going to choose Bell Boom because I knew it gave you more money when you sold things, but I didn't know it made items cost more money to purchase, too. I'm so greedy, now I don't know if it's worth it to set up the ordinance ;-;

So for now, I have nothing.

I went with early bird because I tend to wake up early and turn on my game early in the morning.

I chose Early Bird, since I tend to set my game to around 6-7am when I start playing. It will be nice to have my shops open earlier, and I don't have to wait around XD.

I had beautiful town in nl, but my town's already run over with flowers, so I picked night owl, since I've mostly been playing around 9pm-12am

Beautiful Island 'coz I'm lazy to clean up all those weeds I got from time-traveling. :ROFLMAO:

Initially, I picked Bell Boom. But I quickly decided that Night Owl better fit my play style.

I picked Night Owl because I tend to play late into the evening. I'm definitely not an early riser. I also have so much bells that bell boom is kinda useless for me. Beautiful town is a little worthless imo for New Horizons so I don't think I'll use it.

Night Owl for sure! I usually play as I'm going to bed so it's so nice to have shops still open haha

I went with night owl. I’m always rushing to log in before Nook’s closes, and I often get home too late during the week, so I’m hoping it’ll help a little. I’m still a little unsure about the details of all of the ordinances in this game and how they compare to ACNL, though, as the description was pretty vague.

I've not actually picked one yet but it will probably be early bird as I like to play before work and people are still asleep then

I work until around 3:45, so I play in the evening. I went with night owl so the shop stays open later!

I did beautiful ordinance since I'm still TTing and the weeds easily overrun the island. Will most likely switch to bell boom after I'm done terraforming and moving things around.

Back