• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What new villager species would you like to see or what species would you like to see more of?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love more CATS, kidding! I really like galagos/lemurs. I would be interesting to see how animals that look like other espies fo example Sylvana (ferret) or Chief (Fox) are affected if they add this new species.

It would be great if they moved them to the new species, similar to how certain villagers had their personalities changed when Smug and Uchi were added.

I suggested above adding Cranes and moving Flora and Cranston to them.

Insects.. DEFINITELY insects. sure it may be a little odd with bugs already being in the game but squids are catchable and octi villagers are in the game soooooo grumpy tarantula villager
I would love to see some insects, especially tarantulas! I think they would be a great addition to the game
Post automatically merged:

I would love more CATS, kidding! I really like galagos/lemurs. It would be interesting to see how animals that look like other species for example Sylvana (ferret) or Chief (Fox) are affected if they add this new species.
Oh that would be quite interesting. They would most likely stay the same species but maybe that's why those species of animals aren't really in the game

minks or bats!!! they'd be popular as hell

did someone just say spider? child, we are going to pretend we didn't see that...

but honestly i'd rather have more cute uchi's than new species. the STRUGGLE to have that token uchi, whew

Goldfish - there are easily 25 distinct types that could be in the game as villagers

Lizards - with Gecko subtype

Salamander - with Axolotl subtype

Whales and Dolphins - At least one of the dolphins should be based off Sextina Aquafina from Bojack Horseman and another Pearl from SpongeBob. Also a unique Narwhal villager like Julian.

Cranes - move Flora and Cranston to this species

Female Lions

More Octopuses, Rhinos, and Hamsters.
YES Goldfish would be amazing! I also love the other ideas you suggested. They are all cool unique species that would be great in the game!

I would love turtles, axolotls, fish, bats - I think some other reptiles would be cute too.

I would also really like to see some variety in the breeds of cats and dogs that we have - like say a Corgi or a Chihuahua villager or a fully Persian cat.

Any idea that I could provide for new species has probably already been said, but there are several species I'd like to see more of! I'd like to see more wolves that are literally anything but snooty or cranky (not that I don't love them but man, we need some variety here) and more tigers, octopi, alligators, and ostriches! There are only 10 ostriches and I love (nearly) every single one of them because they almost all look like different types of birds and have super cool designs, but I'd absolutely love to have more of them. There are only 7 each of alligators and tigers. And there are only 3 octopi, 4 if they ever add back the Splatoon villagers. Also there aren't many hamsters I don't think, so it'd be cool to see more of them!

Capybaras

s8tzdofmzj941.jpg

Lizards, more reptiles, as a big fan of them I feel like they are a bit left out with only alligators in the game. I've seen people suggesting bats, something I've never thought about and now I'm obsessed with that idea. And I've never been a big fan of exclusive species, like the owls for Blathers and Celeste or the perfect chameleon design my boy Flick has ;A;

I know they are supposed to be special, but at the end of the day Isabelle is our beloved secretary and she's just a dog. With how unique they are in terms of design, I'm pretty sure having characters with the same species avaliable wouldn't really afect them much. Tom will always be Tom and the same with the sisters.

I would also appreciate more variety in terms of personality in some species.

seals, sharks, snakes, meerkats, cheetahs, parrots, donkeys, badgers, moths, bats, whales, dolphins, squid, kid, squid, kid, squid
also literally every npc could make a cool villager species. wish they wouldn't lock them to npcs.

I also wanna see a bird reskinned as a crow and a tiger reskinned as a sabertooth tiger
and more space themed animals!

aand finally I'd like more goats. we don't really have a lack of goats but I want
more goats.

platypus. ( and please let one be turquoise and be named Perry )

Geckos, Salamanders and/or other lizards plz
Bats and Platypuses would be neat too, but I could see them as one new special npc as well..

Last edited:
People have already said bats, but, yeah - bats.

Also I'd love some fluffy bug villagers for obvious reasons. I saw some mock designs on Reddit a while ago for a bee and moth villager and they were adorable, I need them.

Oh and for species already in game I love theme villagers so it'd be nice to have ones based on prehistoric animals (somebody already said sabertooth tiger that would be awesome, wooly rhino would be good too) and some other themes like fantasy or something. I'd also like to see more animals colours based on real species, like magpies and pigeons for birds

I'd like to see some seals. They're pretty cute in real life, so I hope they'd be cute in this game too. Also, I think there should be more octopi. Having only 3 is a crime, especially when you don't dislike any of them but don't really like them either.

Definitely more aquatic villagers and more horse villagers (well more jock horses) because buck doesn’t really float my boat but is the only jock horse which is strange because horses are quite athletic lol. I think we should definitely have more rodent villagers too like there are hamsters and mice but where the guinea pigs at? And also I think hedgehogs would be cute as Mabel and Sabel are cute but they’re the only ones and they’re NPCs. I also kinda wish we could have an actual like Pegasus like imagine a horse with wings!? Like we have a unicorn and a dragon and a bunch of other cool stuff but where is the Pegasus at😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back