• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What is your town name, and why did you pick it? :3

i picked niall bc i was going to make it nile but nile was spelt really boring so niall
my friend thinks i named it after niall horan but i swear i didn't sob

Mine is called Satelite because of Yugioh's Sattelite city. Actually I wanted Neo Domino but it couldn't fit.

I picked Whoville cause I like that town in how the grinch stole christmas, so wintery and cute.

Elesmera. Inspired by one of my favorite books. I felt like changing it towards the beginning, but it kinda fits my town theme.

My town is Piccolo, which was also the name of my town in the Gamecube version ^_^ I picked it because it sounds cute and because the town is small, much like the piccolo instrument.

Mine is Fresh because I'm doing the one year challenge, and I think of it as a fresh start. So I reflect that in my town name.

Mine is Woodway, because well... I'm a pretty terrible thinker when it comes to naming towns, Woodway and Nebula just came to mind. I chose Woodway because I just wanted a country style town name and that's the closest I could get to name one.

My old character and town respectively were Iggy and Azalea... lol for the rapper

My new town is named Riften after the place in Skyrim... I like how (if you know and play Skyrim) Riften was a shady place, and since AC is so innocent the irony would make people laugh, because I think its funny....

Bastille is the name of another band, plus that name is different and I liked it! In honor of my late town Azalea, my town tune is from Fancy

I just got a second copy of the game and named my town Bunifrey. It's a mashup of Gallifrey (total Whovian here) and the bun comes from my dearly departed rabbit Bun Bun McCloud.

Sprinkle because it just sounded cute! There's no particular reason! I just tried to think of something sweet and it just popped into my head!^_−☆

My old character and town respectively were Iggy and Azalea... lol for the rapper

My new town is named Riften after the place in Skyrim... I like how (if you know and play Skyrim) Riften was a shady place, and since AC is so innocent the irony would make people laugh, because I think its funny....

Bastille is the name of another band, plus that name is different and I liked it! In honor of my late town Azalea, my town tune is from Fancy
For my 2nd town I named my mayor Iggy, and I couldn't resist. I named my 2nd character Azalea. :p

Racetown, because I like racing. Not sure if I'll stick with it for the next game, I think maybe something with Dream in it would be better.

My town is called Fables!

I love it because it brings to mind fairytales and myths, and it's just short and sweet! So glad I thought for quite a while what to name my town before I actually settled on it!

Seriously love some of the town names you guys have too! I love how unique and interesting everyones answers are :lemon:

Rhapsody has been a name I used whenever a game prompts me to name a team/guild/town. It started when I was playing FFTA and had to think up a Clan. RPGs are usually epic and emotional, I want my Clan to be a legend! To be part of an epic poem! Like a rhapsody! Bam! And that's how the name came to be.

Pastel :) I guess I just picked it because I really like pastel colours, and I was stuck for a town name haha, it was the first name that came to mind!

Back