• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

what is your favourite youtuber?

Youtube Poopers like WalrusGuy, Deepercutt, QuibbyJibby, TimoteiLSD, or SwishFilmsInc. I don't really think I have any specific Youtube Pooper I like the most, but I basically like any sentence mixing Youtube Poopers.

... don't blame me, youtube poop was really popular back in '09, so...

tumblr_n7h6pkcuT41qhyp01o1_250.gif

Danisnotonfire is my ultimate favourite, but I also love:

• Amazingphil (He is almost tied with Dan Phil really is amazing <3)
  • Screenjunkies
  • Pewdiepie
  • Cinemasins
  • HISHE
  • TheFineBros

Last edited:
i love vlog/lifestyle channels! i also love technology channels but since they're kind of different i'll just add them under the following channels:

my favourites are clothes encounters (jenn im, fashion with some cool vlogs), heyclaire (claire marshall, more fashion and vlogs) and annaleeandjesse (annalee and jesse, mostly vlogs).

some others i like include chrissstttiiine (fashion), essiebutton (vlogs), laurdiy (tutorials), soothingsista (fashion) and itsgrace (no explanation).

my favourite tech reviewers are mkbhd and austin evans!

Last edited:
Well they're not really "youtubers" but I enjoy all the streamers at Vinesauce. Sometimes they make videos.

Smosh,Game theorists, The fine bros, My Music, Pewdiepie, mostly any gaming channels,some news channels like IO,etc...

PewDiePie. I don't care what anyone says, but, he's a really nice person. Sure, he may scream a lot, and make silly jokes, but, he donated a lot of money to charity not too long ago, and, it really feels like there's a connection between him and his fans. His community is, generally, full of equally nice people, and, I think he's very misunderstood.

Danisnotonfire is my favourite YouTuber, but my favourite gaming/Poketuber is Patterrz ;o

Back