• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

what is your favourite youtuber?

Ugh it's embarrassing how hard it is for me to choose. I really love JacksGap, danisnotonfire, Connor Franta, and Tyler Oakley.

Grav3yardgirl, Miranda Sings, Ethoslab, and lately I've been watching Shane Dawson videos and enjoy them quite a bit.

Rhett & Link. I started watching them a few years ago and ever since then it's kinda been on and off. They're pretty funny, and while not every episode of Good Mythical Morning is that great, it's still enjoyable to watch these two old friends interact.

Lucahjin. All the way and forever, I absolutely love her blind LPs for her reactions to things like Flurrie in TTYD and when she first encountered Wormadam and Probopass in Pokemon. And then there's stuff like her utter failure at Octodad and all the filth she drew from that game. Absolutely recommend her to everyone (old enough to watch her that is).

I also lap up all the maths and science of ViHart and Vsauce.
I'll merrily waste evenings binge watching Shane Dawson and Joey Graceffa.
And if they're playing a game I'm interested in I watch WiiRikeToPray, Versus (AttackingTucans and JoshJepson) or TheRunawayGuys.

Marriland, Chuggaaconroy, AttackingTucans, Versus, BrutalMoose, Caddicarus, Nostalgia Critic, PeanutButterGamer, and JonTron. That's probably to many though, so if I had to pick a favorite, I'd say Marriland. It changes a lot between these channels though.

Last edited:
TimoteiLSD (awesome YouTube Pooper if you're into that crap), Vsauce is pretty cool but that guy disturbs me so much he almost turns me on, Zero Punctuation from the Escapist (not sure if the other Escapist stuff is cool), ADoseOfBuckley, uhhh... not much else, really. I'm not the kind of person who subs to 50 thousand channels.

You know what I would really love? If two old hillbilly-sorta guys had a channel on 'Tube, and they'd do comedy skits. That'd be amazing.

Last edited:
For humor or "I can relate" videos, i like mychonny, Shane Dawson, fungbros, Wong fu productions, and smosh. I like a few YouTube singers like David choi, kina granis, Jason Chen, and jreyz. I also like braladyjapan and other cooking channels with cute bento tutorials. RRCherrypie has cute recent collections. I like Venus angelic make up tutorials. Anddd Hm, vsauce, TYT, china uncensored, off the Great Wall, and laci green are interesting to hear them talk about things ^^

Cr1tikal, TamashiiHiroka and Clisare are all I can think of right now and even then, it's not as if I religiously watch all of their videos or anything.

Can't say I have too many favorites, so maybe JonTron. Cooking with Dog is a good way to torture myself if I'm hungry.

Back