What is your favorite game to participate in for the Gaming Station?

What is your favorite game to participate in for the Gaming Station?

• Mario Party Superstars

Votes: 12 25.5%
  • Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Splatoon 3

Votes: 10 21.3%
  • Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Among Us

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I didn't play anything for the Gaming Station

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters

~Kilza~

The 🎮 Moderator
Staff
Team 1
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Inky
Space Whale Plush
Galaxy Swirl
Space Whale Plush
S.S. Dolphin
Red Star Fragment
Golden Easter Egg
Enchanted Bloom
Golden Easter Egg
Red Star Fragment
I thought it'd be fun to know what we all enjoy playing!

Mine is Mario Party Superstars, though MK8D is a close 2nd

I generally stick to spectating but out of the games I love playing Mario Party so voted for that - enjoy the range of mini games and it’s always a laugh watching it! SSBU is close second for me as I’ve also enjoyed the series and can usually play it - unlike MK where I’m awful 😅

Mario kart purely because I haven’t got Mario party yettt, definitely plan to just unsure when. I really wanna buy ratchet and clank on my pc so very torn between the 2!

i'm a spectator but one game i love watching is mario party for sure! it's so fun to watch, with everybody just going crazy over the star :LOL: mario kart's a blast to watch too. very VERY chaotic, but fun!!

I've had to spectate so far this event. because I haven't had the time to play, partly because of time zones. My favourites from previous events have been MK8 and Mario Party. For spectator points, I prefer watching Mario Party or SSBU. 😊💜

mario party superstars is the only one i own, so i guess that makes it my favourite haha 😅 it’s also my favourite game to spectate during livestreams as well!

I love participating in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, but Mario Party Superstars is a very close second. I haven't played the latter in a while. I didn't have time to much this week with work and people on vacations. I'd love to play in a session soon.

It’s between MK8 and splatoon for me - but that’s because those are the two games I own out of the ones listed haha

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, definitely. I've always been a fan of fighting games, and while Super Smash Bros. isn't a traditional fighter, it still involves fighting. It's fun to compete against the other members of the community here.

I am not good at Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and everyone else here seems to be fantastic at it. I've never played Mario Party Superstars here on the forums because I don't want to get demolished; I don't know that I would perform badly, but I don't want to find out and have it streamed, you know? And finally, I don't own any of the Splatoon games, though maybe I might try it someday in the future.

IF I had Nintendo Online, it would be Mario Kart for sure. I loooove Mario Kart :love:

Mariokart 8 Deluxe. While I prefer Splatoon 3 as a game, I just find it kind of stressful to do for an event like this. I feel like MK is also more "forgiving" if you're rusty, whereas when I opened Splatoon and was launched into all the different modes I was honestly sweating bc bye how do I play, what are controls LOL. It doesn't help that I forgot what gear I usually liked using, and forgot what weapons I liked so I stuck with the same one the whole session. 😅

I've only been spectating but I really enjoyed watching Mario Party Superstars! It's slow-paced enough for me to be able to follow along and it also gives me a lot of nostalgia for when i played Mario Party with my brothers when i was a kid. I think if I had the game + NSO it would be my favorite game to play as well. Maybe mario kart next, and super smash 3rd, though I'm terrible at both of them

I really like mario kart 8 to play and I am sure splatoon would be amazing. Sadly the time for splatoon is always too late for me... So RIP my beloved splatoon.

My favourite is Mario Party Superstars! I just really enjoy the game generally, and its just extra cool to be able to play it with people I recognise from on here. Splatoon is definitely second for me.

I don't own any of the games listed unfortunately, but Smash looks like it would be fun to play! c: I could definitely see myself alternating between playing Isabelle and the Dragon Quest hero ahahah. Mario Party Superstars and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe were a ton of fun to spectate too though.

Splatoon 3 because that’s the only game I own out of the options. It’s also my favourite game. XD However, I especially enjoy spectating Mario Superstars… although I haven’t had the chance to for this event. 😞

SSBU because I can eat/multitask easily while hosting--

Real answer: I like Mario Party the most since it feels both more chaotic but comfy! But I also like Splatoon 3 because splatoon. and forcing people to play different modes is funny to me. get that practice in squiddos!!!

I haven't had the chance to participate in it yet, but I enjoy playing and spectating Mario Party Superstars. It's more chill for me and I love playing in a board game format with mini games.

I haven’t been able to get into a mario party session so far and it kills me

Back