• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

What is the best flavor of candy?

What is the best flavor of candy?

• Total voters
My absolute favourite is blue raspberry! Whether it'd be gummies, bubble gum, or whatever form it takes, I'll gladly take a whole bag of them and no one can stop me!

I voted Orange, Blue Raspberry, and Cherry. Grape is really good too, but those 3 are better. But I think the absolute best is just regular Raspberry. I want to say that blue raspberry and raspberry may be the same just a different color?? Or maybe the blue is a tad more sour?

Bonus if Raspberry is paired with another flavor. Like Grape, Vanilla or Chocolate.

This was tricky to figure out, since I haven't had any candy since 2019 iirc. But I ended up voting cherry as my outright favorite. Sour Cherry Blasters and the wild cherry flavor from the Wild Berry Skittles were the two big standouts for me in my decision. The other flavors listed are pretty good as well, though!

I voted other. Cause I like chocolate, peanut butter, caramel, and flavors like that. I'm not as big on candy as I used to be and most of the flavors that got their own bulletlist have a bit of an artificial taste. Not a fan of that. Not saying those flavors are bad. If the candy uses natural flavors or ones that don't taste disgustingly fake, it's all pretty good.

I voted Orange, Blue Raspberry, and Cherry. Grape is really good too, but those 3 are better. But I think the absolute best is just regular Raspberry. I want to say that blue raspberry and raspberry may be the same just a different color?? Or maybe the blue is a tad more sour?

Bonus if Raspberry is paired with another flavor. Like Grape, Vanilla or Chocolate.
The blue raspberry flavor is apparently based on the whitebark raspberry! I've been wanting to try one ever since I found this out.

I like anything that isn’t cherry. When I was a kid, I’d buy a dot’s box and finish it within minutes they were so good. I still eat Candy but it’s less.

Green apple with no hesitation!!! Although strawberry is close second.

Blue raspberry anything and everything. There's these amazing blue raspberry haribo gummy bears that I've been snacking on this weekend, so addicting. And the blue jolly ranchers are the best.

Next up would definitely be green apple, I always eat the green apple sour Skittles first 😋

I like Strawberry best because its my favorite fruit and I love it! I really hate the artificial strawberry but sometimes it tastes good. I also LOVE Watermelon and Green Apple. Actually I love any candy xD

Cherry is probably my favorite overall but I think I like bubble gum dum dums more than the cherry ones. I also like the cream soda ones and I like vanilla tootsie rolls so probably 1. Cherry 2. Vanilla and 3. Bubble gum for my all time favorite flavors.

Back