• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

What I think the next Legend of Zelda should have.

Tyeforce said:
Megamannt125 said:
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Every ]http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t217/diggy272/allthelinks.jpg[/img]</div>
OMG THAT IS SOOOOOO CUTE!!! =D X3 <3

I don't see ALttP/LA Link, though... Or ST Link, but the game probably wasn't announced when the picture was made. =p
ALTTP/LA Link is above the Four Swords Links, you can tell because ALTTP Link has brown sleeves, and OOX Link has White sleeves.

Tyeforce said:
Megamannt125 said:
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Every ]http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t217/diggy272/allthelinks.jpg[/img]</div>

I don't see ALttP/LA Link, though... Or ST Link, but the game probably wasn't announced when the picture was made. =p
I can see ALttP.

Megamannt125 said:
Tyeforce said:
Megamannt125 said:

ALTTP/LA Link is above the Four Swords Links, you can tell because ALTTP Link has brown sleeves, and OOX Link has White sleeves.
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
OoS_Link.png

Linkalttpr.png
</div>
They both have brown sleeves... It's hard to tell which one it's supposed to be. Either ALttP/LA Link or OoA/OoS Link is missing.

Tyeforce said:
Megamannt125 said:
Tyeforce said:
Megamannt125 said:

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
OoS_Link.png

Linkalttpr.png
</div>
They both have brown sleeves... It's hard to tell which one it's supposed to be. Either ALttP/LA Link or OoA/OoS Link is missing.
Maybe they think they are both the same.

Megamannt125 said:
Tyeforce said:
Megamannt125 said:
Tyeforce said:
Megamannt125 said:

OoS_Link.png

Linkalttpr.png
</div>
Oh, that could be... Although that theory makes no sense. .-. Whatever, the picture is awesome. X3

Tyeforce said:
Megamannt125 said:
Tyeforce said:
Megamannt125 said:
Tyeforce said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Every ]http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t217/diggy272/allthelinks.jpg[/img]</div>
OoS_Link.png

Linkalttpr.png
</div>
Oh, that could be... Although that theory makes no sense. .-. Whatever, the picture is awesome. X3
It can make sense though, OOX can work as a new Link and ALTTP Link.

Tyeforce said:
Marcus said:
Modern day Zelda is like making Sonic an army soldier, it just doesn't go.
I have to disagree with that. The Sonic series is one that can be put into different eras just fine. Just look at Sonic and the Secret Rings and Sonic and the Black Knight. Sonic fits into the story of the Arabian Nights and King Arthur just fine. And SHUT UP, THE GAMES WERE GOOD!!
Cow shell.

Gnome said:
Tyeforce said:
Marcus said:
I have to disagree with that. The Sonic series is one that can be put into different eras just fine. Just look at Sonic and the Secret Rings and Sonic and the Black Knight. Sonic fits into the story of the Arabian Nights and King Arthur just fine. And SHUT UP, THE GAMES WERE GOOD!!
Cow shell.
SPAM! *summon big computer screens upon you.*

Yeohkei said:
Gnome said:
Tyeforce said:
Marcus said:
Cow shell.
It is not spam it is completely relevant to what Tye said.

Hmph.

Gnome said:
Yeohkei said:
Gnome said:
Tyeforce said:
Marcus said:
Cow shell.
It is not spam it is completely relevant to what Tye said.

Hmph.
My post was spam also... The irony...

I'm thinking it's just different styles of the same Link. I've also seen a timeline somewhere of the series, itself, though I didn't really read it that much.

Charles said:
I'm thinking it's just different styles of the same ]They are different Link's, it would be absolutely impossible for them to be the same, and no Zelda fan in their right mind would believe that, The Zelda series spans over thousands of years, no one can live that long. (except for Ganondorf, but he's immortal)
As already confirmed by Miyamoto, there are many different incarnations of Link; however, they all share some distinct attributes, such as being left-handed and always wearing a green tunic.

i would stop playing zelda games if they became more modern,if they look modern,the whole storyline will be demolished,also,LINK WEARING JEANS?!!?r u srs.....

Megamannt125 said:
Charles said:
I'm thinking it's just different styles of the same ]They are different Link's, it would be absolutely impossible for them to be the same, and no Zelda fan in their right mind would believe that, The Zelda series spans over thousands of years, no one can live that long. (except for Ganondorf, but he's immortal)
In Wind Waker it confirms this too.
Ganondorf's not immortal. He's just doesn't age when he's sealed. There's more than one Ganondorf in the series, too.

Tyeforce said:
Megamannt125 said:
Charles said:
Ganondorf's not immortal. He's just doesn't age when he's sealed. There's more than one Ganondorf in the series, too.
No he is immortal when he has the Triforce of Power or has the Trident of Power. Twilight Princess confirmed this, he was stabbed, appeared to be dead, then he was revived, then he killed the Water Sage. The only thing that can kill him when he is in possesion of ones of these, is a Silver Arrow and the Master Sword.

Megamannt125 said:
Tyeforce said:
Megamannt125 said:
Charles said:
No he is immortal when he has the Triforce of Power or has the Trident of Power. Twilight Princess confirmed this, he was stabbed, appeared to be dead, then he was revived, then he killed the Water Sage.
Jesus!

Back