• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What hourly theme did you hate/like the most in each of the games?

Torterraxe

Spoopy
Bells
Personally, the theme I hate the most out of all of them in the 9 pm one from Wild World and City Folk (they're the same thing). When I was little my sister would play City Folk all day and have the volume really high. Once it was
9 pm, I was screeching at the top of my lungs, crying and sitting in the farthest place I could get from the TV while still being able to hug onto someone. I would not stop screaming until my sister would move her character out of the outside world. I still hate that music, it's the source of my nightmares. And I think that and a combination of other things (those things are no-ones business, and don't ask me) are why I'm not close to her at all these days.

My favorite theme from Wild World/City Folk was the one from 8 pm. I would always be playing Wild World at 8 pm.
I also used to have a crush on Bones (the dog) and I would stalk him at this time (don't judge me, I was 6).

I don't hate any music from New Leaf, but I dislike the 9 pm theme. My favorite theme, though, is the 7 pm theme.

10PM from GCN is my least favorite of them all. Why the creepy carnival music?

I'm also not fond of 7PM from NL, and most songs from NL in general.

I love the 7PM theme from New Leaf. When I first played at that hour I got chills. I tend to like any of the 1AM-7AM themes from each game, only because I love playing when no one else is up.

Most hated from Gamecube/64 - 1PM (It sounds like cats!), 3PM (it sounded screechy and off-key, and kids LOVED this when they came home from school?)
Most loved from Gamecube/64 - 2AM, 10PM, 10AM, 4PM, 7AM
Most hated from DS/Wii (they share the same soundtrack, despite being different) - 11AM, 10AM (it just repeats), 3PM
Most loved from DS/Wii (they share the same soundtrack, despite being different) - 4PM, 9PM, 1AM, 3AM, 7AM
Most hated from 3DS - 5PM (it sounds like someone put the GC/64 5PM and Factory Investigation into a blender!), 11AM, 12PM, 12AM, 8AM, 2PM, 3PM (I was expecting the motif to be this, until it wasn't), 4PM (the train noise makes me inspect the train tracks for anything, but when it happens in a Dream Town, something's up...), 4AM (OOOOOOOoooooooooooOOOOOOOOOooooooooo! Listen to the scary music people use in their scary towns!)
Most loved from 3DS - 9PM, 10AM, 1PM, 1AM, 3AM, 7PM, 10PM

Last edited:
I don't hate any, and I can't really remember the music from the GC game... My favorites from New Leaf are 7PM, 11PM and 1AM

Don't really remember the older games, but in New Leaf I hate the am theme or the midnight afterward theme, it's no fun playing at night, so I always set it from 12 pm to 2. My favorite theme is those times, I just love the music.

Back