• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

What do you think?

jakeypride

Bells
White Cosmos
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
The Bell Tree Fair 2014 Patch
So after only one night of resets, because I wanted a fresh start. I found the perfect map! Only thing wrong is its fruit is cherries but, I can deal with that!

The point is I named my town "Acrewood" like the town from winnie-the-pooh!

I think thats the cutest thing ever... how about you guys? :D

i never watched winnie the pooh (deprived childhood) but it sounds good to me

100 Acre Woods, ftd!!! Acreweood - Mesa lubs it! Who Loves, loves, LOVE, LOOOOOOOOOOOVES Winnie the Pooh, et al? This guy! Still... ^^

i never watched winnie the pooh (deprived childhood) but it sounds good to me
Sorry to hear that, Sholee. You must remedy that forthwith "(Ya) gotta get up, gotta get goin' - gonna meet a friend of mine. He's round and he's fuzzy, I love him because he's just Pooh bear, Winnie the Pooh Bear...." =}

Last edited:
I really love that name :eek: Good thinking!

Last edited:
That is the perfect name! I think you need Pudge in your town since, in my opinion, he is most like Winnie the Pooh

I actually got some pretty good villagers! :)

Diana
Roscoe
Midge

Those are the only 3 I can name off the top of my head!

Back