• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What do you think of Cherry the dog?

DaviddivaD

Sleepless Grandpa
Bells
Tasty Cake
I've had her one my island for over two months. I like most of her design and absolutely love the interior of her house. However, I can't get past her side mouth (this is why I don't like most of the elephants). It feels weird talking to her when she is facing the opposite side of her mouth. If her mouth could be seen now matter what side she was facing it wouldn't be a problem.

I had Phoebe before her and I'm thinking of going back to her.

I have both of their Amiibo cards. Might get Pashmina or Fuchsia's Amiibo card.

Cherry screams gross e-girl to me and i hate her either way.
Personally i think her mouth is cute, doe.
I like villagers with wonky mouths.... like Shari. Her mouth is frikin adorbs

I've had her one my island for over two months. I like most of her design and absolutely love the interior of her house. However, I can't get past her side mouth (this is why I don't like most of the elephants). It feels weird talking to her when she is facing the opposite side of her mouth. If her mouth could be seen now matter what side she was facing it wouldn't be a problem.

I had Phoebe before her and I'm thinking of going back to her.

I have both of their Amiibo cards. Might get Pashmina or Fuchsia's Amiibo card.
😠 Reported. Th-That side smile represents their happy carefree nature! They are exactly like Jingle who asks you to speak to him from his "good side". 😩

Cherry is alright.

EDIT: This thread means war on Toy Day.

Last edited:
I quite like Cherry. She was my starting villager and I think her design suits the sisterly personality. It’s my least favourite personality but with her design I just see her as a silly teenager not to be taken to seriously rather than just outright rude. It’s funny you say you had Phoebe before and you’re thinking of going back to her because I’m thinking of going back to Cherry!

I like Cherry. She was in my campsite recently and I asked her to move in. Like others have said, the sisterly personality really works with her design. Out of the three sisterlies I've had (Pashmina, Hazel, and now Cherry) she's my favorite of them.

I quite like her, I had her in my New Leaf town for a while. Her colour is nice, but yeah there’s just something about that side mouth of hers...

i love cherry! her side mouth isn’t something i’ve paid any attention to so i suppose i’m not bothered by it. but she’s one of my favourite dog and uchi villagers; i like her a lot and her design c’:

this thread has made me rethink wanting fuchsia as my uchi😳

Pashmina, Fuchsia, and Cherry are the top 3 uchi villagers imo. Love their designs, they're all so cool. Pashmina is one of the best looking goat villagers in general, Fuchsia is an icon, and I love Cherry's punk rock vibes.

I wasn't in love with her in NL, but she was one of my starter villagers in NH. Because of that, I decided to give her a shot.

I've since come to adore her. I'm not sure if it's the changes they made to the uchi villagers, but she is someone who gets along with pretty much everyone on my island. She and Purrl have occasional spats, but they send a new outfit and everything is okay. And her interactions with Lolly are just too sweet.

She was one of my starter villagers and I adore her, just wish she she had her actual interior :') i agree that she feels like a teenager, i find that pretty endearing though, like she's trying so hard to be cool but really she's a soft dork :')

Big fan of Cherry, she was one of my favorite villagers in NL, especially since she's a design standout among the other Sisterly villagers.
Though I love Phoebe too, so I 'd also understand if you wanted to go back to her.

We like her and took us an hour on Saturday to get her move in when she visited the campsite.

I have Cherry on my island and I absolutely adore her! Her side mouth is kinda cute to me because she looks punk rock but when she talks she acts like a little kid and I love that contrast. She's so sweet and since I have Lucky on my island too, they are the perfect brothers and sisters c:

I used to love her... but I had her in SO MANY of my towns in ACNL that I got really sick of her 😅 I think the main reason I liked her initially was because she was my first sisterly, and I love the personality (my favorite female personality and the one I relate to the most). In general, I'm always on the fence with dog villagers- they can be cute, but their heads can also look awkward on some of 'em (one reason I love Shep is because the extra fur makes his head less awkward to me). Basically, my thoughts are, Cherry's cute- her punky vibe definitely fits her personality- but there are way cuter sisterlies out there IMO (I seem to be the only person who has multiple favorite sisterly villagers 😝)

I dont like her. I think the red villagers are too much. If she was a different color, maybe grey or white I think I would love her. It’s kind of like Flick. He’s just too RED.

I love her. Her, Katt and Muffy are the best uchis. I like to imagine them as a trio. Katt as the feral sis who's always down to fight, Muffy the voice of reason, and Cherry is the cool fun one, always down to party.

As someone that was obsessed with Sonic the Hedgehog growing up, the mouth doesn't bother me at all. Sonic's mouth has always been that way, so I hardly notice her's does the same thing. 😅

Back