• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What do you think of Cherry the dog?

I don’t care much for her design, but if she was a random move in, I’d still give her a chance. I’ve been starting to like a handful of villagers whose designs I used to not like, so there is a chance she could grow on me :).

I'm a huge fan of Cherry. In my opinion she's the best Uchi villager (by far). Her style is pretty cute and her coloring is just fantastic. Plus her house design is really cool (shoutouts to Cityscape wallpaper). I personally always thought the side mouth was pretty cute on her haha

I had Cherry in NL, and amiibo'd her in NH.

Love her.

Side mouth doesn't bother me.
It makes her unique, and adds character to her face.

Cherry is one of my favourite uchi villagers, perhaps even my favourite uchi overall! She rocks the goth look and her house gives off the same vibes. Personally, I really like the side mouth look on her. :3

She’s all right. Not one of my favorite uchi’s, but like @Dunquixote said, I’d give her a chance if she ever ended up on my island. My villager tastes have grown a lot since I first started playing so it wouldn’t be too surprising. Uchi is one of my favorite personalities and I eventually want 2 or 3 on my island, but she’s not currently in the top 10.

She’s definitely one of the better sisterly villagers! I have a couple more sisterlies I like just a touch more but when I had her in NL she was awesome.

I was so happy, when I found her in the end on an random Island. Her house is really cool and she has a great design plus personality. My favorite Uchi for sure. But now that I got Muffy, I don’t want either of them to leave. Argh!

I think Cherry is cute; but then again I think all the dogs are cute.

Tbh probably the only sisterly I like the look of besides hazel. I personally don't like the sisterly personality, but if I did she would definitely be on my island for sure

Cherry is one of my favorite villagers. I had her in New Leaf but she sadly moved out after a while. Then I got her as a starter villager in NH and decided I was meant to have her.

I don't like any of the Uchi villagers. I think they are some of the worst designs.

She was a starter on my island and I have had her stick around, and will keep her at least until I earn her picture. I like her style and she rocks so many outfits unlike some of my other residents!

Back