• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

What do YOU mostly use your TBT for?

She wrongly interpreted the question. The question was what do you use your TBT (nickname for bell tree bells) on, not what do you use belltreeforums for.

im so glad tbt has u around to keep us right, becuz we r all too ******** to

- - - Post Merge - - -

Some people use them mostly for collectibles, others for trading. I mostly use them for Pokemon trading eheh..
Just curious on what you mostly use them for ^^

edit: originally, this was about currency, but reading about what people use their account for turned out to be pretty interesting too eheh.. so whichever you want to share I guess..? hahah

wat the hell is TBT anyway? GBP is Great British Pounds. USD is United States Dollars. wtf is TBT? i dont go paying for my groceries with UK. i dont play with US on my pokerstars account.

I have bought art with it before, otherwise collectibles and other things in the shop like a larger mailbox and avatar width extension. Currently saving it up and I might use it to buy games or something in the future, I always keep an eye out in the TBT Marketplace for a nice deal. :)

wat the hell is TBT anyway? GBP is Great British Pounds. USD is United States Dollars. wtf is TBT? i dont go paying for my groceries with UK. i dont play with US on my pokerstars account.

BTB would make more sense - Bell Tree Bells.

Maybe it's like:

Tree
Bell
Tdollars

Some people use them mostly for collectibles, others for trading. I mostly use them for Pokemon trading eheh..
Just curious on what you mostly use them for ^^

edit: originally, this was about currency, but reading about what people use their account for turned out to be pretty interesting too eheh.. so whichever you want to share I guess..? hahah
Considering how badly the title was formulated, very interesting *cough*

TBT is the site and forums not necessarily the currency meaning to everyone.

um okaaay....... gosh.. well I'm sorry for the mistake in the title, but like.. I just joined the forum last month and I didn't really know what "TBT" stood for but as I saw, people called the forum currency as "TBT" so I just went with that............ sorry....

um okaaay....... gosh.. well I'm sorry for the mistake in the title, but like.. I just joined the forum last month and I didn't really know what "TBT" stood for but as I saw, people called the forum currency as "TBT" so I just went with that............ sorry....

without trying to patronise u, but do u kno wat the name of the forum is??

without trying to patronise u, but do u kno wat the name of the forum is??

yes I do, but people generally (as I've noticed) refer to the forum currency as "TBT" (it's even called TBT in the sticky thread in Re-Tail section) so I've grown accustomed to calling it as TBT....... seriously wow.. sorry for the mistake and all

black market purchases and weapon smuggling

amen

i like to buy in game bells for my town so i can buy everything in the game like a pro

yes I do, but people generally (as I've noticed) refer to the forum currency as "TBT" (it's even called TBT in the sticky thread in Re-Tail section) so I've grown accustomed to calling it as TBT....... seriously wow.. sorry for the mistake and all

actually technically TBT doesn't make sense because what could it possibly stand for in this context? you need a nother b somewhere. you could either call it btb (bell tree bells) or tbtb (the bell tree bells) although i would prefer that everyone just call them bells and refer to in game bells as igb because it would be much more simple

Last edited:

well my little rant was directed at evry1 who calls it tbt

amen

i like to buy in game bells for my town so i can buy everything in the game like a pro

actually technically TBT doesn't make sense because what could it possibly stand for in this context? you need a nother b somewhere. you could either call it btb (bell tree bells) or tbtb (the bell tree bells) although i would prefer that everyone just call them bells and refer to in game bells as igb because it would be much more simple

yeah when I was in my first few weeks here I was confused as to why people call them TBT because.. what would it stand for (to be honest) but idk I just went with the flow hahah

yeah when I was in my first few weeks here I was confused as to why people call them TBT because.. what would it stand for (to be honest) but idk I just went with the flow hahah

dont worry its k most people just dont care and call it tbt idk why

Back