• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What Do You Look Like?

yO2CvLJ.jpg

Taken at the alameda county fairgrounds last month.

workshop aesthetic

picture100.jpg
i think ive posted in this thread 3 times; i feel so vain lmao

- - - Post Merge - - -

Rmguuzh.jpg

I refuse to take a serious pic.

u look so cute omg!!

workshop aesthetic

i think ive posted in this thread 3 times; i feel so vain lmao

- - - Post Merge - - -

u look so cute omg!!

I've been up for two days, cried my makeup off yesterday, and spent 8 hours in the ER getting prodded at. I doubt cute is a thing.

I like your hair tho.

Last edited:
I've been up for two days, cried my makeup off yesterday, and spent 8 hours in the ER getting prodded at. I doubt cute is a thing.

I like your hair tho.

bleehh sounds like a bad few days. im hope you feel better soon!!!
thank ya, it was greasy then so im surprised it even looks alright. its a pain to wash n dry bc of how thick it is, but ?\_(ツ)_/? im lucky to have it

Last edited:
bleehh sounds like a bad few days. im hope you feel better soon!!!
thank ya, it was greasy then so im surprised it even looks alright. its a pain to wash n dry bc of how thick it is, but ?\_(ツ)_/? im lucky to have it

If I had a thick, flowing mane instead of a thin mop of.. whatever this is, I'd be happy. I also have kind of greasy hair issues though. Regular old head and shoulders will cut the grease. You can also use a -drop- of dawn dish soap to cut the grease out when you wash, continue with regularly scheduled maintenance.

3SplQOD.jpg
Actual serious pic. B/w because lighting in this house is awful.

Last edited:
Back