What Do You Look Like?

If I had a thick, flowing mane instead of a thin mop of.. whatever this is, I'd be happy. I also have kind of greasy hair issues though. Regular old head and shoulders will cut the grease. You can also use a -drop- of dawn dish soap to cut the grease out when you wash, continue with regularly scheduled maintenance.

3SplQOD.jpg
Actual serious pic. B/w because lighting in this house is awful.

head and shoulders is my bff. but ive never heard of using dish soap before, i guess ill have to use a lil bit and see what occurs, so thank you for that!! (u also look vry nice in ur serious photo!!!)

head and shoulders is my bff. but ive never heard of using dish soap before, i guess ill have to use a lil bit and see what occurs, so thank you for that!! (u also look vry nice in ur serious photo!!!)

The trick is to cut the grease and dry the scalp before scrubbing something into your hair that's meant to keep it healthy. Think of a surface clean and then a sterilizing clean.

The trick is to cut the grease and dry the scalp before scrubbing something into your hair that's meant to keep it healthy. Think of a surface clean and then a sterilizing clean.

right, that makes sense. im sure my mother has plentiful of things within the infinite bathroom cupboard, so i suppose i shall find something to keep it healthy. thank you!

If I had a thick, flowing mane instead of a thin mop of.. whatever this is, I'd be happy. I also have kind of greasy hair issues though. Regular old head and shoulders will cut the grease. You can also use a -drop- of dawn dish soap to cut the grease out when you wash, continue with regularly scheduled maintenance.

3SplQOD.jpg
Actual serious pic. B/w because lighting in this house is awful.
STAWP your hair is perfect! Thick hair isn't what it's hyped up to be.

If this comes out big ill edit it into a spoiler >.< I'm just so proud of the little stamps I want to share them with you guise :>
image.jpg

Last edited:
rofl, oh my

Honestly it wasn't until I saw your avatar that I realized it said Keyblade xD (and in case it wasn't obvious, the eyelash comment was meant as a compliment haha. I'm really bad at giving compliments, so I'm not sure if it came off the right way)

Back