• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

What Do You Look Like?

Got my hair dyed pink a couple of months ago...

Then mixed with purple...

aaaaaand got back to school, where they politely invited me to get a ''normal hair colour'' if i didn't want to get expelled:

yup-yup.

Last edited by a moderator:
hookah <3

20150927_205815[1].jpg

Last edited:
I did this for a promo photo (for my music) but it came out a little too glossy and my guitar is cut off too much but I still like it!

Me and Guitar 4.jpg

I feel like Buffy would have appreciated this:

[/spoiler]

[COLOR="silver"]- - - Post Merge - - -[/COLOR]

[QUOTE="Azabache, post: 5586818, member: 24666"]Got my hair dyed pink a couple of months ago... [ATTACH]

Then mixed with purple... [ATTACH]

aaaaaand got back to school, where they politely invited me to get a ''normal hair colour'' if i didn't want to get expelled: [ATTACH]

yup-yup.[/QUOTE]I'm jealous. I see people with unnatural hair colors and wish I went purple when I had the chance. My work won't let me now.

You also suit your haircut really well.

[QUOTE="Bahamut, post: 5588566, member: 71256"]hookah <3

[ATTACH][/QUOTE]What flavor?

And I really like your makeup.

[QUOTE="peterjohnson, post: 5592430, member: 89131"]i was in uni until 6pm tonight and i nearly died!!!

[spoiler=---][img][/spoiler][/QUOTE]Nice hair. And I know that feeling. I took a 4 hour class. I thought it was a 3 hour. I hate myself.

Last edited:
Nice hair. And I know that feeling. I took a 4 hour class. I thought it was a 3 hour. I hate myself.

thank youuu it needs cutting badly ;o;
and i don't know how i'm going to survive Mondays i literally nearly fell asleep halfway through.

I feel like Buffy would have appreciated this:

a4ekbrW.jpg

nice hair to you too!! and phone case is cool af

thank youuu it needs cutting badly ;o;
and i don't know how i'm going to survive Mondays i literally nearly fell asleep halfway through.

nice hair to you too!! and phone case is cool af
I have three cat themed phone cases. It's a problem.

I took my 4 hour class at night. And I have a 4 hour gap before it. I'm sensing a lot of skipping in my future.

Back