• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

What Do You Look Like?

I look like my profile pic, its me but if you want another pic I could give you another here it is, you can see my hair is actually more purple then black. 1172014.jpg

oh wow thank you very much, but you are too, there is something very special about you, I asked you an interesting question in one of you Q and A threads like real early this morning..

oh wow thank you very much, but you are too, there is something very special about you, I asked you an interesting question in one of you Q and A threads like real early this morning..

what is very special about me? SAY IT! well, other than being absolutely fabulous and perfect or course~ :p

Late to the game people. But this is a sideway selfie I took at work. Monday at ten am doing paperwork.

002.jpg

You're all so adorable and beautiful aaaaah!

ANYWAYS:
11067646_10206184858002467_1647393202085787942_n.jpg

(Not a recent photo at all since I did get a haircut recently) Hi hey hello :B

I think I've been here long enough to do this! Me on vacation! don't mind the really blue shiny sunglasses!

Selfie!.jpg

pics from yesterday after a wedding, my hair is all greasy from dancing. it was great seeing my old friends :blush:

20150926_001023.jpg
20150926_001411.jpg

Back