• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What do you hate more?

Xemnas said:
PKMNMasterSamus said:
Xemnas said:
How the heck does someone hack a DS game?

:huh:
...are you serious? The easiest way is AR (action replay), you've never known until now that ACWW was hacked?
Oh, I didnt know you were talking about action replay. I thought you meant like, screwed around with the way the game was designed...I've been watching too much .Hack//Legends...

And PKMN, no need to get all offensive...

;)
Using AR isn't actually hacking though.

"I love them both! D"

*hears voices of "Cheater, cheater, pumpkin eater"* *hides*

AR in AC:WW. >_>;;;

And yes, I was one of the TBT people that used it, but I kinda hate it now. I still use AR for save-data transfering and such, but never for cheating.

PKMNMasterSamus said:
Few peole have done that, but I don't know anyone who's hacked for real, I jsut know AR people...
i may or may not know 10 - 20 of them. >_>

my friend is friends with the person who made the brick program.

:p

though i doubt anyone here knows what that is. >_>

and as for which i dislike more, its codes... they killed the first animal crossing for some of my friends, and that is a crime.

really, i had 3 people going on the game, back a couple years ago, life was good... now none of these people play anymore, why? because they decided to be greedy, they got items without earning them... ruined all our fun in that game.

hopefully Wii will fix everything like this... i think online and lan at the same time with up to 8 people would be awsome... thats all i really want.

I know people who hack. Their names are classified. But I hate hackers, unless they give me something cool, then they can chill in my town anytime.

:D

Back